• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW087: Survival on the Island of Iwark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't speak Japanese so I wouldn't know. But I do hope he does catch one. I'm wondering if that's what he lets out of the pokeball at the beginning of the preview

I would love it if ash caught an Onix, but where did it say that he wanted one.
Yup, he said it in the preview.
Finally ,he making a logical wish !!!
I mean , He got attack by so many powerful pokemon but rather then fight and Capturing , he tries to run away !
Now that I remember , That's how he lose a Ursaring to Paul !
Which by away , take down 3 of his pokemon in his first battle with Paul .
I would like if He catch a Onix in this episode !
Actually I wanted Ash to catch a big pokemon , a BIG Pokemon !
Anyway, I think
This episode will focusing on Iris and Dawn developing their friendship , Not Onix !

Last edited:
So this is a classic group get's departed and tries to find each other!
Missed this eps! We don't have them since TR isn't blowing around the region! :D

So this is a classic group get's departed and tries to find each other!
Missed this eps! We don't have them since TR isn't blowing around the region! :D
We already got that Afro episode , remember !
Anyway ,
Without Ash capturing a Onix or some shippy hint , This episode will have nothing for Me !
Those 2 thing are the only thing that make me interested in watching this episode !
However,
If Ash does catch Onix then that mean Ash will trade his Boldore so Writer giving him another Rock type already since Boldore is the only Rock type Ash has !
So , Ash probably not gonna catch a Onix in this episode !
So , Shippy 'Jealosy Hint is what keeping me interested in this episode !
Since , I just love to see Jealous girl's !

It was Dawn's idea for Ash to take a break from all his training she did with him. I'm not sure how it relates to shipping but it kind of shows that she is still an important character.

This thread is for BW87 discussion, not shipping or how important Hikari is as a character. Please get back to the topic.

They would've shown it in the preview if there was one.

Looks like the Rocket-dan is back in trenchcoats again! :)

The only part of this episode that seems really fun is the Dawn and Iris interaction. I just love the way Dawn can't swing from a vine like Iris can. It also looks like Dawn and Iris find each other a little strange.

This is female character interaction done RIGHT. After May/Dawn just got along instantly, and Misty/May's interactions were like sandpaper, its nice to see two girls actually clash as opposites for once.

Do you hear anything about a shiny onix anyone?

Maybe
iU7mjHVg8BsGI.PNG

The only part of this episode that seems really fun is the Dawn and Iris interaction. I just love the way Dawn can't swing from a vine like Iris can. It also looks like Dawn and Iris find each other a little strange.

This is female character interaction done RIGHT. After May/Dawn just got along instantly, and Misty/May's interactions were like sandpaper, its nice to see two girls actually clash as opposites for once.

But Iris & Dawn are the only 2 traveling partner girls who shouldn't really get on very well.

Misty & May can be both be very nice & aggressive. May may be the former more than Misty and Misty the latter but they would still get on in real life.
May & Dawn are both VERY GIRLY and May may be more adventurous and stuff but they're still both girly and they both do contests so they both should get on really well.
Iris & Dawn are VERY different. Dawn is girly, fashion, contests, sweet, OMG, LOL, etc.... Iris is vines, jungle, fighting, rough battling, bullying, etc... If Misty & Dawn ever met/meet I can imagine them being similar except not as much because Misty has been nicer ever since Togepi..... ANYWAYS!

I think that thing IS a shiny Onix in which case I think it belongs/will belong to someone whether it be Ash, or a CoTD.... I want Ash to catch it!

It's just eyes peeking out of some rocks. You can't tell anything from that.

I guess you are right...
The movement of the rocks made me think it could be Onix's body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom