• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW089: Iris and the roughneck Kairyu

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Iris gets separated from Ash and Dawn, Cilan no where to be seen. Looks like a strong episode to me.

I'm interested in seeing the battle between Dragonite and Hydreigon.

Dento's become the Brock of this episode, gets left behindXD

Ash catching Meloetta by the end of this season would be awesome way to end it.

Ahhh, Sazandora in the anime, finally!!! I cannot WAIT to see how it's animated beyond the preview and what kind of noises it makes :3 Well, besides the movie XD; I'm still excited! Two final dragon evos battling, this should be good. Kairyu you are out of control though settle down

Maybe Dento isn't in the preview because he has another mystery to solve

Ash getting a Dragonite would annoy me just as much as Iris getting it does.

I kinda hope that the scene with Dawn and the hair dryer involves Dawn offering to do something about Iris' hair.

It's showtime!

Per the Anime Rules at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom