• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW093: The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still holding my hopes up for Dawn and Iris to create their own show one day where only the two of them travel together and become known as the ''Kodomo ne-bitches''

OSHAWOTT IS ADORABLE!~

What I found to be ironic is the fact that Pikachu and Piplup now are probably going to be like ''Later'', ''later'', while they back in DP cried like there was no tomorrow. The two barely interacted at all, more than maybe a ''Sup'' once they met each other again. :p

What I found to be ironic is the fact that Pikachu and Piplup now are probably going to be like ''Later'', ''later'', while they back in DP cried like there was no tomorrow. The two barely interacted at all, more than maybe a ''Sup'' once they met each other again. :p

That amused me too. XD Guess Potchama is just being his usual over dramatic self.

[video=youtube;m5jbYJ_3GCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5jbYJ_3GCM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Video of the preview.

Oh great, Pochama's gonna have another crying session. I hope Shooti and Adeku's battle will make up for that. On the other hand, this is probably the last we will see of Hikari and Pochama (unless the franchise is dying of low merchandise sales and forces Pochama to be on the show again), so there is some good in this episode.

*watches preview, can already picture someone making a shipping page for Oshawott and Piplup*

template.jpg

Oshawott and Piplup doesn't seem to be best of friends but I guess they will miss their rivaly

Oh great, Pochama's gonna have another crying session. I hope Shooti and Adeku's battle will make up for that. On the other hand, this is probably the last we will see of Hikari and Pochama (unless the franchise is dying of low merchandise sales and forces Pochama to be on the show again), so there is some good in this episode.

Oddly enough there is still Piplup merch coming out in Japan in October, so it seems like they will continue to sell their Piplup toys even after its off the show again.

These two are adorable in this. T___T Pochama kinda made Mijumaru more tolerable these last few episodes. XD I kinda don't see why everyone is surprised by this scene because they pretty much put every ounce of animosity between them in the Iwark episode and grew to respect one another there.

*watches preview, can already picture someone making a shipping page for Oshawott and Piplup*

template.jpg

LOL, it's the Pokémon fandom, that ship was created long before the two of them even met. XD

Oddly enough there is still Piplup merch coming out in Japan in October, so it seems like they will continue to sell their Piplup toys even after its off the show again.

It's a cash cow. XD

This is going to be intressing on Oshawott and Piplup rivalily and new friendship

Well seeing how the last episode ended with Serperior launching Solarbeam before the credits rolled really made me confident in saying Sap Sipper is going to screw over Trip. Buffolant is going to win based on it being infected and by infection its what I think BW has gave to many of the characters; "Last second attack-itis"

Looking back on previous episodes where a Pokemon is clearly winning the match and is about to deliver the final blow when "BAM!" the episode comes to a close and then in the beginning of the next episode we see its opponent defend/survive the attack in some odd way and then takes out the Pokemon that seemed to have the battle under control in one shot;

Cilan vs. Ash; Pansage launched Solarbeam and the episode ended: the next episode Miju blocked it with its shell and won with Razor Shell
Trip vs Bianca; Stone Edge was going to beat Emboar but in the next episode it catches it with Fling and wins by throwing back the concrete pillars knocking out Conkeldurr
Ash vs. Georgia; Guillotine was about to defeat Snivy but in the next episode Leaf Blade strikes first making Pawniard stuck in the field and defeated with Leaf Storm

These are just a couple of examples that I remember and my prediction is that Solarbeam hitting like we saw in the previews and the sparks coming from its afro kind of hint at it taking the hit like it was nothing so I cast my vote on Sap Sipper.

If anything I guess the first 5 minutes will be the attack hitting and everyone in shock of Sap Sipper being its Special Ability with a lot of unnecessary comments from Ash and the crew. Then Trip probably gets freaked with only 1 move that can do actual damage (Dragon Tail that doesn't have STAB on Serperior) and relies on it. Come on Trip use that speed Serperior used in the match with Pignite to magically dodge every move your opponent throws at you!

However, we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Even though it may seem sad to see Piplup and Oshawott tearing up during their depatures, I believe that these interactions are forced, partly because of the animosity that the two pokemon have had over the course of this entire arc over Meloetta. Pikachu and Piplup have had a little more than half of an entire saga to establish a friendly relationship with one another, and there have been numerous episodes in which the pokemon interact with one another as a pair. Seeing Piplup react strongly as it had when it refused to separate from Ash, Brock, and Pikachu at the end of DP was an emotional upheaval for me. All of these characters went out of their own way to help Piplup out during his darkest moments. Even Pikachu was emotionally upset of separating from Piplup back in DP, while it doesn't seem to care as much when they are separating now.

Here the writers are attempting to force a saddening goodbye out of two characters that required an additional character as an intermediary for them to interact at all.

Even though it may seem sad to see Piplup and Oshawott tearing up during their depatures, I believe that these interactions are forced, partly because of the animosity that the two pokemon have had over the course of this entire arc over Meloetta. Pikachu and Piplup have had a little more than half of an entire saga to establish a friendly relationship with one another, and there have been numerous episodes in which the pokemon interact with one another as a pair. Seeing Piplup react strongly as it had when it refused to separate from Ash, Brock, and Pikachu at the end of DP was an emotional upheaval for me. All of these characters went out of their own way to help Piplup out during his darkest moments. Even Pikachu was emotionally upset of separating from Piplup back in DP, while it doesn't seem to care as much when they are separating now.

Here the writers are attempting to force a saddening goodbye out of two characters that required an additional character as an intermediary for them to interact at all.

Not really. It's just Piplup and Oshawott being their usual over dramatic selves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom