• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW098:P The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World!? Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!

I just remembered this, but to anyone with actual Japanese-speaking skills, did Satoshi tell Dent that he looked good near the end? XD I think I heard him say niatteru sou or something along those lines :p

I thought so too, so I guess that's really what he said XD
I'm pretty sure they also revealed the location of the Unova League, but I'm not sure what it is... can anyone confirm this? (went over the posts here and seems like somehow no one mentioned it)

I'm pretty sure they also revealed the location of the Unova League, but I'm not sure what it is... can anyone confirm this? (went over the posts here and seems like somehow no one mentioned it)
The league is going to be held in Higaki City, which is an anime-exclusive city located near Opelucid City.

Iris was so petty in this episode she gets insulted so Ash and Cilan have to drop what they doing, cross dress and lie. Bitch wars anyone? On the bright side the battles are good. however cross dressing by itself is not a joke maybe me being in San Francisco gotten me so used to it I can't see it as funny but I don't see the joke.

And it is nice to see Iris annoying behavior to actually you know ANNOY Ash and Cilan for once if the do that every ep I wouldn't hate Iris as much if at all.

I don't like Iris much and even I can't see the big deal about her scoring some in this episode.
It was a funny filler I didn't regret watching. I liked the three women, specially the one with the manly suit.
I hate Emonga because I'll always look at her like she's such a... you know, since her first appearance. Tsutarja on the other hand was cool and badass as usual. Good thing she was the one to deal the final blow to Maya.
Dent's "ohohohoho" was hilarious.
As for Satoshi... I'm sorry but childish anime or not, you don't make the straight male protagonist talk as if dressing up as a girl was 'fun' >.>

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom