• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW100: Iris Returns to the Village of Dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of promoting older pokemon when the entire village of dragons is just filled with unova exclusive dragon types..

Pretty stupid and pointless.

That's kind of the point. You wouldn't want a bucnh of non-unovan Pokemon there , would you?

I'm tired of Iris. Seems that she is getting more attention than Ash lately. Hope she gets the crap beat out of her by the elder. I mean lose big time. So badly she don't show her face for like 5 episodes. That would be perfect.

it's ironic in a way,if you think about it. the beginning of DP pretty much teased everyone bymaking it looklike Dawn was the sole focus of the story, but then Ash showed up and the real story began. but no wit seems like they are making Iris the main character...and giving Ash barely any major screen time outside of the mandatory gym battles. even the Rivals have gotten some better roles then him sometimes.

it's like Pokemon: No need for Tenchi edition.

What's the point of promoting older pokemon when the entire village of dragons is just filled with unova exclusive dragon types..

Pretty stupid and pointless.

That's kind of the point. You wouldn't want a bucnh of non-unovan Pokemon there , would you?

Ofcourse i wouldn't but, it wouldn't hurt them to put a bagon there, or even a gabite..

I'm going to guess that Iris' friend had the same goal that she did, just with a Monozu instead of a Kibago?

The preview made me more excited for this episode, all of those dragonssss ;____;

Dengekiscan.png

new image, new summary(?)

Haven't got a clue what that text says but i'm so excited for this episode. For everyone bitching about more screentime for her, this will be the opportunity to get some real character developement done and that's what a lot of people are complaing she lacks.

One of these eps has a Zweilous. Finally, I thought we'd never get to that thing. Oh crud, I lost track of what pokes are appearing/have appeared. I think we still need Zoroark, Klang, Eelektrik, and Liepard.

One of these eps has a Zweilous. Finally, I thought we'd never get to that thing.

The two Zweilous will appear in BW100 as pokemon belonging to Iris's childhood friend, Shobu. As you can see in the preview, one of the Zweilous will evolve into a Hydreigon and Iris will attempt to calm it down.

Nice to see that Emolga is being used here, wonder how she and Dragonite will co-operate.

Hopefully the battle will be intense, even though I'm expecting it to be relatively short.

I wonder if this episode will call attention to the fact that one of Zweilous's heads possibly die upon evolution?

I wonder if this episode will call attention to the fact that one of Zweilous's heads possibly die upon evolution?

I've always liked to imagine that both of them become Hydreigon's ''hands'', while a new head just pops out when it evolves. x3

I'm guessing dragonite will lose so Emolga can keep her flawless win record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom