• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT MOAR!!

But in any case I really think Trip is an idiot for spamming physical moves on a pokemon with static. What happened to all those Solarbeam/Frenzy plant OHKOs you loved so much in the junior cup? I just hope Ash's other rivals don't deliberatly pull this kind of Crap in their battles, ie Emboar forgetting how to use fire moves, Virgil using Eevee to win etc.

On this subject, I'm surprised no-one pointed this out.

Kanto-Ash uses only Kanto mons

Johto- Ash uses Kanto and Johto mons

Hoenn-Ash uses only Hoenn mons

Sinnoh-Ash uses mons from all 4 regions

Unova-

Both this fact and the Gen V Pokémon only (with exceptions for marketing) swing that the season has been taking lead up to the conclusion that Ash will only use Gen V Pokémon here. We'd all like to see Infernape wiping the whole of Bianca's team, but it's not going to happen.

I'd like to see snorlax thrash Trip in a 1v6 (=

I WANT MOAR!!

But in any case I really think Trip is an idiot for spamming physical moves on a pokemon with static. What happened to all those Solarbeam/Frenzy plant OHKOs you loved so much in the junior cup? I just hope Ash's other rivals don't deliberatly pull this kind of Crap in their battles, ie Emboar forgetting how to use fire moves, Virgil using Eevee to win etc.

ash should just use staraptor/swellow/noctowl to thrash seperoir

I'm getting pissed off by Ash's dancing in the Unova League.
Seriously , he's going to lose anyway with or without his old Pokemon so why writer making him dance so much.

Seriously , he's going to lose anyway with or without his old Pokemon so why writer making him dance so much.

Because he's not fatalistic and doesn't know his pre-determined outcome? The writers aren't going to make him depressed at the start, crying his eyes out because he knows he's going to lose. Most high-profile losses have Satoshi grow from his loss, or be optimistic that he'll do better next time anyway.

The kid shouldn't be written out of character just because older fans think he'll lose.

Because he's not fatalistic and doesn't know his pre-determined outcome? The writers aren't going to make him depressed at the start, crying his eyes out because he knows he's going to lose. Most high-profile losses have Satoshi grow from his loss, or be optimistic that he'll do better next time anyway.

The kid shouldn't be written out of character just because older fans think he'll lose.
Problem is that he's dancing too much !
He acted normal in all other League even though Ash has more chance of winning them.
But Now he's dancing way too much .

I hope u remember he is a 10 yr old kid trying to be optimistic that he wil win this league no matter who he faces off :)

So apparently Zebstrika is fighting Braviary and Zeb is pretty much guaranteed a win, All of Braviary's onscreen battles were losses, are they trying to turn it into the next Mienshao/Ash's Torterra?

So apparently Zebstrika is fighting Braviary and Zeb is pretty much guaranteed a win, All of Braviary's onscreen battles were losses, are they trying to turn it into the next Mienshao/Ash's Torterra?
It's just the species' second appearance, and this isn't even the same Braviary. The same thing happened with Mienshao, so I don't see what the big deal is. It shouldn't be surprising that a COTD is likely to lose against a more important character, regardless of the Pokémon involved.

Ash's Torterra is a different story altogether.

Pokemon Fan images...

Seem looks like Ash will be battling Stephan, Kotetsu will battle Bel and flashbacks Ash and Trip's previous battles.

A8CX2iTCUAAGq9F.png:large

Last edited:
Why is Bianca the only one not on the page? If that Emboar is hers, it would be weird for Bianca not to make a cameo.

Looks like Ash will use Gamagaru and get his ass kicked under a few seconds again before once again disappearing for another 50+ eps

Huh, so that downloadable tournament really was an indicator that Bianca would not be facing Ash.

View attachment 81735

The full images.

Stephan faces off against Ash
Kotetsu faces off against Bianca.

YAY LEAVANNY!!! and it looks like it learned a new move as well! I think by now we can conclude that Bianca is getting taken out by Kotetsu and Ash is beating out Stephan. Virgil's vaporeon has shadow ball and looks likely to be the laat rival standing. Also Stephan has Liepard? I did not see that one coming lol. Could the gothitelle umbreon beats with such ease belong to that one COTD with the gothorita? Still no indication of Krookodile or hydreigon :(

Full image
www.dotup.org3639016.jpg

-Kotetsu & Bianca facing off each other.

-Ash's next opponent is Stephan.

-Ash Leavanny learn X-Scissor

-Ash using Palpitoab against Stephan.

Kotetsu vs Bianca huh? There's goes my hope of Bianca doing well......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom