• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If writer just put a little work then ash's Team would be ready to win the League rather then wasting time on Cutesy adventure . Like

-
Spr_5b_542.png
: Leavanny reveal to learned X-scissor So if he just learn Struggle Bug then he will seem like a Powerhouse .

-
Spr_5b_499.png
: He just need to learn a good fighting type Attack. What The Point of evolving if he doesn't learn a fighting type move . Alos it should be move that allow him to counter high speed Pokemon because both Emboar & Pignite seem to have problem with high Speed Pokemon.

-
Spr_5b_536.png
: He ether need learn a good Physical Attack or evolve. Seriously , Ash's team would seem much more stronger if he just evolve. Anyway , Now all its major attack are Special attack so writer should teach him a good Physical attack instate . I think Writer should teach him ''Bounce''.

-
Spr_5b_521_f.png
: She just need to learn ''Sky Attack'' but she could also learn ''Air Slash'' as a Bonus. However its true that Swallow's best attack was ''Aerial Ace'' but back in AG , ''Aerial Ace'' was a Attack where User disappear in the last second before attacking so it was avoidable. However now ''Aerial Ace'' is nothing more then a high speed Tackle.

-
Spr_5b_525.png
: He's the only Pokemon who doesn't need to learn any new attack because his Movepool is totally perfect. He just need to evolve , Nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:
His unova team atm I would say is third behind his Johto and Sinnoh pokemon league roster.

In terms of strengh??

I would say:

Hoenn->Sinnoh->Unova->Kanto->Johto.

Replace Strength with DEM

Lol true, true. There are a few naturally strong ones in there like Gliscor, Swellow, and Sceptile though.

to me, sinoh>johto>kanto>hoen>unova.... sadly

naturally string ones ash have also includes snorlax, charizard, kingler, glalie and tauros/ muk , compared to any unova pkm he owns, krookodile could come close but nowhere near

ash really got it cut out for him this league... hose he uses his good old pkm back at oak's

His unova team atm I would say is third behind his Johto and Sinnoh pokemon league roster.

In terms of strengh??

I would say:

Lol true, true. There are a few naturally strong ones in there like Gliscor, Swellow, and Sceptile though.

naturally string ones ash have also includes snorlax, charizard, kingler, glalie and tauros/ muk , compared to any unova pkm he owns, krookodile could come close but nowhere near

ash really got it cut out for him this league... hose he uses his good old pkm back at oak's

In terms of strengh??

I would say:

Johto better then Hoenn?? Are you crazy?? Swellow alone can beat Heracross and Bayleef. Sceptile can kick Totodile and Donphan's asses. Corphish would own Quilava, and Glalie would own Noctowl. His Kanto team doesn't count as Johto. And take out Infernape off the Sinnoh team and your left with Gliscor and kind of Buizel as the only other threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom