• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trip vs Bianca trip gets revenge for donamite.
kotetsu vs Stephan sawk gets pent by riolu.

Hopefully.

Hopefully ash uses infernape in this battle :p

Satoshi has an entire set of reserves at Araragi's to choose from, I am 99.9% certain that he will only be rotating those and none of the one he keeps at Okido's.

While seeing Ash use his older Pokemon sounds appealing in a way, I really doubt that's going to happen. If he did, that would make the decision for Ash to capture so many Unova Pokemon even more questionable. Not to mention this is the only League where his Unova Pokemon will have the best amount of screentime before being left either at Professor Juniper's or transferred for Professor Oak's place for a new team, so they might as well use them now while they can.

It's so confusing because i have to research the names then comment back :(
If a person is more comfortable using different but equally valid names, they don't have to change just because it inconveniences you slightly. And usually, you can just hover over or click the linked words to see what the person is referring to.

But if you want to continue to discuss this, my PM box is always open. No reason for us derail the thread.

Last edited:
It's so confusing because i have to research the names then comment back :(
If a person is more comfortable using different but equally valid names, they don't have to change just because it inconveniences you slightly. And usually, you can just hover over or click the linked words to see what the person is referring to.

But if you want to continue to discuss this, my PM box is always open. No reason for us derail the thread.

Nawhh it's all gewd, just find it weird how people still cling into the japanese names..

From TV Tokyo:
121129_01.jpg

The second part of Ash VS Shooty battle, which starts in BW103.

From TV Tokyo:
121129_01.jpg

The second part of Ash VS Shooty battle, which starts in BW103.

Trip getting knocked out straight away? i never knew he was so much of a dud :D
I could see ash using his entire unova team for this, but then i couldn't.

This is great! The only problem I have is that, if it's a 3-on-3 battle, Trip will probably just rely on Serperior-Conkeldurr and a random Poke. I want to see his other Pokemon, the ones who haven't appeared outside their debut episodes.

As far as the info & pic concerned its a 1vs1 battle but 3vs3 would be nice and will be a proper battle for the rival and league.. its shown Serperior squeezing pikachu to pulp.. I wonder if Ash is ready to put Trip out of his misery(participating in UNOVA league).. very interested to see what moves Ash uses in grass vs electric battle.. may be he will apply the tactics from Garbodor vs pikachu battle: making the grass snake tail get into a tangle(knot).. very hard to wait till the ep :(

I just find it kind of funny that Serperior has had to coil around Pikachu twice in the picture. What the hell is it holding on to in that other coil? His toes?

I wonder what the giant epic battle WILL be, then? None of his other rivals have been given the framework to serve as the final climax. (oh dear Arceus, not Indigo again, please don't) Unless...a dark horse setup is imminent.

Ash better not lose this time !
Overglorifying should have a limit .
Luckily there's two things facing off here - Trip failing in the first round and Ash losing everything. We've had Trip break that pattern once, so it should be Ash's turn.

That said, Ash deserves to lose, Trip has been shown to be a far better battler with far stronger Pokemon.

I wonder what the giant epic battle WILL be, then? None of his other rivals have been given the framework to serve as the final climax. (oh dear Arceus, not Indigo again, please don't) Unless...a dark horse setup is imminent.

Benga or Rosa should enter!

I hope that Serperior hasn't learnt Wrap or Bind, its moveset was so cool before

After seeing that picture I'm starting to believe that the Unova League will open like the Johto League and have a 3 match qualifier in which you have to accumulate a certain number of points to advance to the full battle rounds. I don't think we'll see Ash or Trip eliminated as a result of this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom