• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trip's Serperior knows Energy Ball... Shocker. --____--

It seems Kotetsu's Riolu knows Force Palm. There's another 'Sonic BoomISH' move, can't think of anything else... Riolu can't learn Sonic Boom.

Last edited:
Well, judging from the preview its going to be very nice ep. My thoughts

1. Ash vs Trip battle : Pikachu gets injured by Serperior's dragon tail and again attacks with energy ball. Ash will somehow get pikachu use volt tackle to be in close range of serperior and then tries Iron tail+Eletro ball combo to finish and make serperior faint.
2. Bianca vs Kotetsu battle : 2 vs 2,, Escavalier goes first up with Samurott getting hit by Razor Shell(faints or not will be known in next ep). Next up, Emboar attacks Samurott. Riolu against Emboar injuring it severely. Hope we get to know who wins by the end.

I highly doubt Riolu will win against Emboar having a type disadvantage. But its just a thought, more happy to see if it evolves into Lucario.

So the writers give Serperior Energy Ball but don't really show it using Frenzy Plant or Solarbeam? Damn it, writers, if you are going to eliminate Trip next week at least don't make it seem like he is holding back here.

There's another 'Sonic BoomISH' move, can't think of anything else... Riolu can't learn Sonic Boom.

Riolu's projectile attack is most likely Vacuum Wave.

Trip's Serperior knows Energy Ball... Shocker. --____--

It seems Kotetsu's Riolu knows Force Palm. There's another 'Sonic BoomISH' move, can't think of anything else... Riolu can't learn Sonic Boom.

Vacuum wave most likely.

I am convinced the reason they dumped Ash with stuff like mijumaru during the league is so they can get steamrollered by the eeveelutions.

Re: BW104?:Unsure

Ash Vs. Trip! In Top 128 Round? I thought they will skip their battles and battle in a Top 16 Round or something! And I assume that Ash, Bianca, Virgil and Kotetsu will move on to the final rounds because they are in different blocks! Ash, Trip and Stephan are in one block and a rest of them are in one block! Still, hope Ash wins the tourney by beating someone who is really strong!

Last edited:

1. Ash vs Trip battle : Pikachu gets injured by Serperior's dragon tail and again attacks with energy ball. Ash will somehow get pikachu use volt tackle to be in close range of serperior and then tries Iron tail+Eletro ball combo to finish and make serperior faint.
2. Bianca vs Kotetsu battle : 2 vs 2,, Escavalier goes first up with Samurott getting hit by Razor Shell(faints or not will be known in next ep). Next up, Emboar attacks Samurott. Riolu against Emboar injuring it severely. Hope we get to know who wins by the end.

I highly doubt Riolu will win against Emboar having a type disadvantage. But its just a thought, more happy to see if it evolves into Lucario.

lol, riolu wins emboar, cause of the next round ash will vs kotetsu, and likely win

from the preview during the last few secs, we can see pikachu smiling sneakily at ash, i think they have some ulti combo coming up at the end, that they planned it on purpose to make trip think he was gonna win

What's happening after the league? I can't think of what other thing they'd be announcing.

I wonder if we'll get a hint of what it's about tonight.

i'm guessing a orange island/ battle frontier like season, which will give him plenty of time to dumb oshawott at junipers and concentrate on his other pkm with more potential. ash's water pokemon dont have any record of evolving save krabby mainly cause of their characteristic and nature. i simply cannot envision a dewott or samurott with oshawott's mindset, palpitoad does have a chance of evolving though, scraggy too

The ultimate combo is iron tail combined with electro ball

But how pikachu got that close to serperior is my question..

lol, riolu wins emboar, cause of the next round ash will vs kotetsu, and likely win

from the preview during the last few secs, we can see pikachu smiling sneakily at ash, i think they have some ulti combo coming up at the end, that they planned it on purpose to make trip think he was gonna win

Yes thats what most likely to happen,, an evolution would be much good during league match.. considering the advancement Bianca got i was hoping she would be placed somewher in top32/16..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ash will get beaten by that new rival of his, he always gets beaten by rivals who are introduced to us last second. Clearly Pokemon this series just doesn't care about Ash's main rival this time, they feel hes a big waste of space as a lot of the fans doXD Or else they'd treat him the same way they did Paul.

I think Ash will get beaten by that new rival of his, he always gets beaten by rivals who are introduced to us last second. Clearly Pokemon this series just doesn't care about Ash's main rival this time, they feel hes a big waste of space as a lot of the fans doXD Or else they'd treat him the same way they did Paul.

i think paul was to arrogant. trip is just too... snotty either way im fine with trip losing in round one, he deserves it. but i wish ash used sceptile to beat it though, would have been alot more entertaining.. IMO, ash probably will beat Kotetsu and his hydregion( assuming it belongs to him) and either progresses to vs virgil( if hewins his matches) or some random cotd( if virgil loses his) but i just cannot picture ash losing to any eevee and it's evolutions, just doesnt fit the picture, so i think ash will make it past virgil and lose in top 4 to some last minute cotd

I forgot that we'll get to see Emboar VS Samurott in this episode :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-11-23-14h43m16s230.png
    vlcsnap-2012-11-23-14h43m16s230.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 5,265
I am afraid if Trip leaves after losing against Ash just like Kenny and Nando did -_-

Lol Trip vs Ash is gonna be so DEM it's not even funny.

and Riolu kicking Emboar's butt isn't?

Serperior's speed and evasion might very well be it's achilies heel as well as it's best attribute, because if your raised to dodge too much, then when you get hit you don't last long...i've seen it before and likely will here too.

OMGOMGOMGOMG RIOLU IS TOTALLY BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF EMBOAR, AND HE'S LIKE 10 TIMES ITS SIZE.

Riolu is beast. I'd love to see Kotetsu win the whole thing, but only if he uses Riolu all the time. That Force Palm or w/e is totally sending Emboar flying. Bitch plz.

OMGOMGOMGOMG RIOLU IS TOTALLY BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF EMBOAR, AND HE'S LIKE 10 TIMES ITS SIZE.

Riolu is beast. I'd love to see Kotetsu win the whole thing, but only if he uses Riolu all the time. That Force Palm or w/e is totally sending Emboar flying. Bitch plz.

I'd never go on this site again, if Kotetsu wins the whole thing. You just know all the whining that would cause. But yes, that Riolu is awesome.

Nope, it isn't. It's perfectly legit, even in the games you can still lose to unevolved pokemon. But you've probably made your point to 1rkhachatryan, he already thinks that of Riolu.

Serperior's speed and evasion might very well be it's achilies heel as well as it's best attribute, because if your raised to dodge too much, then when you get hit you don't last long...i've seen it before and likely will here too.

Oh no I think that is too. In fact Kotetsu beating Bel in the first place is bullshit but whatever.

Lol the rat 1 hit KO's Serperior, I bet you.

Stupid Samurott -_-.

"Stupid Emboar". :D

t(-_-t.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom