• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to bluesun -

"Following a balloon, Kibago is separated from Iris. When searching in earnest for Kibago together with Satoshi and the friends, Mijumaru finds a boxful of apples in a back street and eats them all. However, they were food given to the "Rubbish Pokemon" Dustodus by someone in the neighbourhood."

Oshawott.png

Another Garbodor?! Are the writers kidding me? A Garbodor was just featured as Roxie's final pokemon at the end of BW Season 1. Why would the writers detract from the league competition, and have certain rivals get eliminated after only one or two 1-on-1 battles, just for the third episode to be completely pointless filler in which a COTD befriends a Garbodor?

Thanks to bluesun -

"Following a balloon, Kibago is separated from Iris. When searching in earnest for Kibago together with Satoshi and the friends, Mijumaru finds a boxful of apples in a back street and eats them all. However, they were food given to the "Rubbish Pokemon" Dustodus by someone in the neighbourhood."

View attachment 81765
So this is the "mysterious place"? ô.o

Oshawott is in this episode so it okay if its a fillers

Actually that makes it worse. I was hoping Oshawott was going to be in the league but instead it's doing something it doesn't need to be doing for the millionth time.

Oh boy, another episode where bad things happen (or gets worse) because of Oshawott. I wonder if he wouldn't be in any battles but the writers had to stick him in our faces somewhere during the league.

At this point I think Garbodor's acceptance letter to the "Beedrill & Ursaring School of Antagonistic Pokemon" arrived (along with Scolipede's, Cryogonal's and Foongus/Amoonguss's...).

I would like that Garbodor to be belong to a league participant who knock Ash down down and win the league.
Atleast , Then this filler episode won't be so meaningless.

This is why old Pokémon need to come back to the show at full force. The writers always have favorites in any given generation, but at least there is much more variety with a pool of 649 Pokémon.

I guess there is a reasonable chance of Boldore evolving next month, since Gigalith was recently shown with Trubbish and Liepard in a December calendar of some sort.

I guess there is a reasonable chance of Boldore evolving next month, since Gigalith was recently shown with Trubbish and Liepard in a December calendar of some sort.

boldore only evolves upon trading.... means it wont belong to ash

The Kotetsu battle is 6 on 6 right??
Yes.

Well watch the writers troll us and give Kotetsu a Gigalith.
I wouldn't be surprised. It would actually be out of place if Ash suddenly decided to trade Boldore in order to make it evolve.

ash gets the hydregion for gigalith (=

Last edited by a moderator:

Its Pissing me off !!!
Iris & Kotetsu can have fully evolved Pseudo Legendary Pokemon from that Start while Paul & Trip evolve trade-evolutionary pokemon without trading them.
And Ash has to work with Baby because some little girl want to see cute hug-pillow .
I mean , Can we ever see Ash catch a Salamence ???
Nope , But his female sidekick and idiot rival can .

Its Pissing me off !!!
Iris & Kotetsu can have fully evolved Pseudo Legendary Pokemon from that Start while Paul & Trip evolve trade-evolutionary pokemon without trading them.
And Ash has to work with Baby because some little girl want to see cute hug-pillow .
I mean , Can we ever see Ash catch a Salamence ???
Nope , But his female sidekick and idiot rival can .

and thats why i think everyone wants ash to evolve gible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom