• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW105:Kibago Gets Lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess there is a reasonable chance of Boldore evolving next month, since Gigalith was recently shown with Trubbish and Liepard in a December calendar of some sort.

boldore only evolves upon trading.... means it wont belong to ash
Its Pissing me off !!!
Iris & Kotetsu can have fully evolved Pseudo Legendary Pokemon from that Start while Paul & Trip evolve trade-evolutionary pokemon without trading them.
And Ash has to work with Baby because some little girl want to see cute hug-pillow .
I mean , Can we ever see Ash catch a Salamence ???
Nope , But his female sidekick and idiot rival can .

and thats why i think everyone wants ash to evolve gible

I guess there is a reasonable chance of Boldore evolving next month, since Gigalith was recently shown with Trubbish and Liepard in a December calendar of some sort.

Its Pissing me off !!!
Iris & Kotetsu can have fully evolved Pseudo Legendary Pokemon from that Start while Paul & Trip evolve trade-evolutionary pokemon without trading them.
And Ash has to work with Baby because some little girl want to see cute hug-pillow .
that's what gible is for, though personally, i hate gible the most of all Pseudo legy pkm... beldum/ lavatar would have been better

well, ash does have an overpowered krookodile now

Its Pissing me off !!!

and thats why i think everyone wants ash to evolve gible

Its Pissing me off !!!
that's what gible is for, though personally, i hate gible the most of all Pseudo legy pkm... beldum/ lavatar would have been better

well, ash does have an overpowered krookodile now

Hey!!! Krookodile is not overpowered lol. He took advantage of the situation and pwned Dragonite.

Seriously? a filler? seriously? seriously? -___-

We don't know that for sure. I doubt there'd be a complete filler in the middle of the league.

Thing is, it sure sounds like one...

Ash needs to pull out all the bs DEM wins to beat Kotetsu lol.

There's nothing DEM about beating Kotetsu.

With all the DEMs he's had this series, it wouldn't surprise anyone if he had some more... :-|

Whose Umbreon is it appearing in this episode.. Is it the one of Virgil's or another random COTD??

*eye twitches*

Who else's could it be?!

""Gary Oak"" or some other league trainer(not a rival)

Come on, we know Gary is long forgotten by now along with other older characters in this series :p
Ash is going to beat every one but this Virgil guy, I have a feeling hes going to loose to him. At least Ash pretty much beats the rest of his rivals though.
I just wish they did a filler about Ash and rivals interactions if they have to have one, whats the point in doing it on another Kibago getting lost episode in the league arc of all times?

*eye twitches*

Who else's could it be?!

""Gary Oak"" or some other league trainer(not a rival)

Come on, we know Gary is long forgotten by now along with other older characters in this series :p
Ash is going to beat every one but this Virgil guy, I have a feeling hes going to loose to him. At least Ash pretty much beats the rest of his rivals though.
I just wish they did a filler about Ash and rivals interactions if they have to have one, whats the point in doing it on another Kibago getting lost episode in the league arc of all times?

I think that Kibago will evolve in this episode. Except if not because... it's a walking pokemon and won't evolve until Iris' leaves or is about to leave. And that happening...

It's possible that I don't think it's likely by any means.

I think that Kibago will evolve in this episode. Except if not because... it's a walking pokemon and won't evolve until Iris' leaves or is about to leave. And that happening...

So you think that Axew will evolve here, and yet you also think that it will only evolve when Iris is about to leave the show, which isn't likely to happen soon. How does that make any sense?

So you think that Axew will evolve here, and yet you also think that it will only evolve when Iris is about to leave the show, which isn't likely to happen soon. How does that make any sense?

Trust me you're not the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom