• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

Have we seen the December calendar? Nevermind, if someone already posted it a few days/weeks ago. I have no idea and seeing it for the first time.

One of my friends told me about it.
Anyway, here it is.

Decembercalender.jpg

Let me guess:
* That Lucario belongs to Kotetsu since we know that his Riolu is gonna evolve.
* Trubbish in the next episode, BW105, it's a wild one.
* Sawk and Liepard belongs to Stephan.
* Don't know whose Darumakka that is.
* And Gigalith... Well, you know...

Well, at least Ash is attempting to play it smart by using Boldore's Rock Smash against Hydreigon.

So three pokemon down for Ash: Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore.

My bets on Darumaka being Dino's. Would be happy if Gigalith is Ash's, probably is.

How would Ash's Boldore even evolve mid-battle? The writers made a point of establishing that trade evolutions exist in the anime.

May they traded mid-battle?

Decembercalender.jpg

Let me guess:
* That Lucario belongs to Kotetsu since we know that his Riolu is gonna evolve.
* Trubbish in the next episode, BW105, it's a wild one.
* Sawk and Liepard belongs to Stephan.
* Don't know whose Darumakka that is.
* And Gigalith... Well, you know...
>Gigalith

YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BW106

captions -
"Sawk easily taking the attack"
"as one would expect from a Karate Pokemon".

summary -
"The heated battles continues in the Isshu League Higaki Conference. In the third round, Ash's next opponent is Kenyan." "As expected, the two mutual friends are familiar with the Pokemon and moves."
3rd and 5th lines unsure.

with Chao's help on the Summary

Last edited:

BW106- It's about freaking time, writers! I really want to know what Palpitoad's newest move will be! Ash vs. Stephan looks like it might actually be a good battle.

BW107- So Riolu is still a Riolu during the first portion of the Kotetsu battle.

Four of Ash's pokemon down for the Kotetsu battle: Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore, and Unfezant. I believe Oshawott and Snivy are the remaining two pokemon for Ash's side.

"Ash and Stephan have fought together in every tournament"

That official summary is misleading; Stephan was not present during the WTJC.

The last caption mentions that Palpitoad has a new skill/technique which basically confirms he has a new attack.

Yay Palpitoad! Although this destroys all hope of him evolving and lerning Drain Punch against Virgil ;(

Hmm, the only ones who have not been confirmed to be battaling a rival yet are Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy. Bet they wish they evolved now! :3

Sorry guys, Adam Ant over at serebii translated it as Zebstrika having a new attack.

But, Zebstrika does sort of look poisoned, so the toad could still get a new move here.

And so Stephan's ace pokemon sawk may take out Ash's krookodile. and leavanny gets to battle sawk in a more easy matchup(being slim). I wonder why Ash has 2 ground types,,(is it bcoz of zebstrika) and i wonder if Liepard will lose to palpitoad.. cant wait to see this 3vs3,, gonna be a gr8 match :)
In Ash vs Kotetsu battle its confirmed that pikachu,boldore,unfezant,pignite appearing on ash's side and Samurott,swanna,riolu(lucario),Hydreigon for kotetsu..
And i saw somewher samurott charging against pignite, think it is ash's first poke in battle, and both boldore and pignite are seen fighting hyderigon. Question is does anyone of it loses(faints) or does ash switches pokemon.. i highly doubt boldore's evolution during mid-battle. unfezant going against riolu is not big thing bcoz type disadvantage are no matter anymore.. i just wanna know what are those other pokemon on either side :)

Ok Riolu on Unfezant looks like a ride lol, not a battle. They are all happy and everything.

At least Zebstricka is finally getting some love :).

Ok Riolu on Unfezant looks like a ride lol, not a battle. They are all happy and everything.

At least Zebstricka is finally getting some love :).

Uh, not really.

Translation from Durian Seed(Adam Ant).

"Riolu somehow rides on top of Kenhallow, rolling out (consecutive) attacks! Kenhallow is in a huge pinch!"

It's a battle.

I have a feeling Riolu will use Force Palm.

Just in case the image gets taken down.

Pokemon-League-Image.png

Last edited:

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3684485.jpg

TV-Game magazine
Summaries and new images.
Unfezant is in BW107
The climactic battles of the Isshu League Higaki Tournament continue! The opponent awaiting in the third round is somehow Keniyan! Keniyan and Satoshi fought together in various tournaments before. They know each other's strengths, so predict the Pokemon and moves the other will choose and challenge each other!!
Keniyan's Zebraika has learnt a new technique this time!
Dageki easily stops attacks. As expected from a "Karate Pokemon".

Having advanced to the fourth round, Satoshi ends up battling Kotetsu! The fourth round is 6V6 Full Battles!! The secret weapon that Kotetsu previously announced turns out to be the "Brutal Pokemon" Sazandra!!
Somehow, Riolu rides upon Kenhollow, and attacks furiously! Kenhollow is in a great crisis!
Satoshi challenges Sazandra with Gantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom