• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Wild Charge, Quick Attack or neither?
attachment.php

Attachments

• BW106 new.png
    BW106 new.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 569
Could it possibly be Take Down? I think it's that, Giga Impact or Double Edge.

It looks a lot like Wild Charge. I could swear I've seen that exact same scene in Ash's battle with Elesa.

It looks a lot like Wild Charge. I could swear I've seen that exact same scene in Ash's battle with Elesa.

It wasn't in that episode, and its not from the match with Bel either.

That looks like Giga Impact to me.

Wild Charge wouldn't have any effect on Palpitoad, and those streams around it reminds me of Giga Impact instead of Double Edge or Quick Attack.

Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

Satoshi's 3rd Round opponent is Keniyan. Because they've fought together in various tournaments, they both know each others' skills, and plan with that in mind, but Keniyan's Zebraika learnt a new technique...

In the 3rd Round of the Higaki Tournament, Satoshi fights Keniyan. Both know their opponent's style, so anticipate what they'll do in battle. Satoshi's Gamagaru struggles against Keniyan's Zebraika, who has learnt a new technique.

Having won through and advanced to the 3rd Round, Satoshi ends up battling Keniyan, who he has battled with previously. Facing Keniyan's strongest partner, the "Karate Pokemon" Dageki, is Waruvile, who has already exhausted its stamina earlier in the battle. In this disadvantageous situation, Satoshi finds a way to win the match.

The summary says that Krookodile was the one who was exhausted from battle, not Sawk. So it is very possible for Leavanny to get a win here, probably against Liepard.

The summary says that Krookodile was the one who was exhausted from battle, not Sawk. So it is very possible for Leavanny to get a win here, probably against Liepard.

Which would leave Palpitoad without a win... :(

Krookodile vs Liepard (recalled)
Palpitoad vs Liepard
Palpitoad vs Zebstrika
Leavanny vs Zebstrika
Leavanny vs Sawk
Krookodile vs Sawk

is what I'd like to see.

VAsList.png

Rica Matsumoto: Ash
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Cilan
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Axew
Inuko Inuyama: Leavanny
Kenta Miyake: Krookodile
Chiaki Takahashi: Palpitoad
Kiyotaka Furushima: Sawk
Rikako Aikawa: Riolu
Sota Arai: Umbreon
Shizuka Ito: Bianca
Tomohiro Waki: Stephan
Mitsuaki Madono: Freddy O' Martian
Koki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
Kensuke Sato: Referee
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

The full VA's list. :)

Last edited:
So hopefully we see Katherine get her ass kicked by Virgil instead of some other random COTD with a gothiteele. And if Krookodile is already exhausted when facing Sawk and yet still wins that implies leavanny or Palp is getting cheated out of a battle :(

Strange... Virgil's VA isn't listed...

I wonder if that's an error, cause it would mean he's not in this episode.

Or maybe he doesn't speak in the episode and there's just a quick battle with Umbreon fighting, possibly against Gothitelle.

The 3rd Round of the Isshu League! Satoshi's opponent is his good rival and also his friend, Keniyan! Being attacked by Keniyan's powerful Pokemon, Leopardas, Zebraika and Dageki, Satoshi will...!?

The climactic battles continue at the Isshu League Higaki Tournament! Having won in the 2nd Round and proceeded on, Satoshi finally moves himself into the 3rd Round. And the opponent he will face in the 3rd Round is shockingly, Keniyan! The Don Battle, the Wishing Bel Battle, Donamite... Keniyan and Satoshi fought together at all of these tournaments. From knowing each other's skills, both anticipate the Pokemon and moves their opponent will choose, and challenge each other in a Battle!!

Due to Keniyan's Zebraika's new move, the match takes an unexpected turn, but Satoshi's Gamagaru fights back undaunted! Then, facing Keniyan's strongest partner, the "Karate Pokemon" Dageki, is Waruvile, who has already exhausted its stamina earlier in the battle! Fighting Types have an advantage over Evil Types... How can Satoshi turn this situation around!?

Stephan's Zebstrika has already used Giga Impact in BW103. So again if its learnig a new move it may be double-edge/thrash.
I guess the battles are like this :
Liepard vs Krookodile(Krookodile may get a hard fought win)
Krookodile recalled
Zebstrika vs Palpitoad(Palpitoad overcomes with type advantage)
Sawk vs Palpitoad(Palpitoad loses)
Sawk vs Krookodile(Exhausted Krookodile may faint in 2 hits)
Sawk vs Leavanny(Leavanny learning X-scissor nd winning the match)..
I say this bcoz Sawk is Stephan's ace and hasnt fought in league yet.. so it can be most likely scenario this ep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom