• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

I'm gonna say the Hydreigon is Bel's lol.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

TV-Guide.png
BW106, BW107 titles revealed

Master Cyrus

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

OMGOMG!

PIGNITE VS HYDREIGON !!

FANGASM!!

Actually I just love seeing pignite in action :D
It looks like Hydreigon belongs to the Katie of the league and Ash will most definitely win because he needs to face Virgil/Kotetsu before losing out.

Also OMG Ferrothorn vs Eelektross! Two of my chargestone favs acvtually my only chargestone faves but still But if I was the COTD with it I would have taught it brick break or flamethrower lol.

Zistal

Lurker
Reaction score

OMGOMG!

PIGNITE VS HYDREIGON !!

FANGASM!!

Actually I just love seeing pignite in action :D
It looks like Hydreigon belongs to the Katie of the league and Ash will most definitely win because he needs to face Virgil/Kotetsu before losing out.

Also OMG Ferrothorn vs Eelektross! Two of my chargestone favs acvtually my only chargestone faves but still But if I was the COTD with it I would have taught it brick break or flamethrower lol.

I think that Hydreigon is Kotetsu's, seeing as both its and his name are in the Dec 20 episode description.

If it is his... Samurott, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon... Damn he's got good taste in Pokemon.

The Master

The sound of drums
Reaction score

so it will be bianca vs kotetsu, emboar KICK SOME RIOLU ASS

Master Cyrus

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

If that is so then Virgil had better well be damned powerful to top a team that strong -.-

Maybe he can borrow some pokemon from his ranch or his brother. There's probably a bro code out there that says A Bro is always ready to lend his pokemon to a Bro in need.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score

so it will be bianca vs kotetsu, emboar KICK SOME RIOLU ASS

This. So much this lol. You try to throw Emboar, Riolu?? Well you get thrown right back matherfacker!!!!

Masurao

Easy listening
Reaction score

According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

And that means...Bianca is out. Smh, oh well..

Zistal

Lurker
Reaction score

According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

It really is? Yikes.

If not for the fact that the Hydreigon episode is coming sooner rather than later, I'd seriously consider Kotetsu a more likely contender than Virgil to take out Ash at this point.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score

Oh fuck the writers, seriously?? Ash better kick Kotetsu's stupid ass for beating Bel.

Master Cyrus

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

Look on the bright side. Maybe Boldore will evolve and kick Kotetsu's ass like Kingler did Mandy.

捷克羅姆

Surgeon of Death
Reaction score

attachment.php

attachment.php

BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!
BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

f22430adcbef7609b623d57e2edda3cc7dd99e7c.jpg
690da044ad34598245cea9730cf431adc9ef84d8.jpg

Master Cyrus

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.

Zistal

Lurker
Reaction score

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.

You and I both know the Eeveelution merchandise advertisement squad isn't going to get broken up by a Volcarona. Ash is gonna trolled by an Eeveelution or that unevolved Eevee. C'est la vie.

No, it wouldn't. Especially if it were a new one.

This. Come on Jump Festa(or any day in December before then, who knows), don't let us down.

AlphaMouse

Even Rocky had a Montage
Reaction score

Bianca losing's a real shame, but I hope it's because of Riolu evolving more than anything else. Pignite vs Hydregion's gonna be a lol fest. The question is, what Pokémon is being thrown by/jumping on Ferrothorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.