• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

I'm gonna say the Hydreigon is Bel's lol.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

TV-Guide.png
BW106, BW107 titles revealed

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

OMGOMG!

PIGNITE VS HYDREIGON !!

FANGASM!!

Actually I just love seeing pignite in action :D
It looks like Hydreigon belongs to the Katie of the league and Ash will most definitely win because he needs to face Virgil/Kotetsu before losing out.

Also OMG Ferrothorn vs Eelektross! Two of my chargestone favs acvtually my only chargestone faves but still But if I was the COTD with it I would have taught it brick break or flamethrower lol.

Lurker
Reaction score

OMGOMG!

PIGNITE VS HYDREIGON !!

FANGASM!!

Actually I just love seeing pignite in action :D
It looks like Hydreigon belongs to the Katie of the league and Ash will most definitely win because he needs to face Virgil/Kotetsu before losing out.

Also OMG Ferrothorn vs Eelektross! Two of my chargestone favs acvtually my only chargestone faves but still But if I was the COTD with it I would have taught it brick break or flamethrower lol.
I think that Hydreigon is Kotetsu's, seeing as both its and his name are in the Dec 20 episode description.

If it is his... Samurott, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon... Damn he's got good taste in Pokemon.

The sound of drums
Reaction score

so it will be bianca vs kotetsu, emboar KICK SOME RIOLU ASS

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

If that is so then Virgil had better well be damned powerful to top a team that strong -.-

Maybe he can borrow some pokemon from his ranch or his brother. There's probably a bro code out there that says A Bro is always ready to lend his pokemon to a Bro in need.

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score

so it will be bianca vs kotetsu, emboar KICK SOME RIOLU ASS
This. So much this lol. You try to throw Emboar, Riolu?? Well you get thrown right back matherfacker!!!!

Easy listening
Reaction score

According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

And that means...Bianca is out. Smh, oh well..

Lurker
Reaction score

According to the forums over at Serebii....the Hydreigon is in fact Kotetsu's. Wow.

It really is? Yikes.

If not for the fact that the Hydreigon episode is coming sooner rather than later, I'd seriously consider Kotetsu a more likely contender than Virgil to take out Ash at this point.

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score

Oh fuck the writers, seriously?? Ash better kick Kotetsu's stupid ass for beating Bel.

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

Look on the bright side. Maybe Boldore will evolve and kick Kotetsu's ass like Kingler did Mandy.

Surgeon of Death
Reaction score

BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!
BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

f22430adcbef7609b623d57e2edda3cc7dd99e7c.jpg
690da044ad34598245cea9730cf431adc9ef84d8.jpg

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.

Lurker
Reaction score

You know Virgil should totally get a Volcarona to make things more fair. It's painfully obvious he is after Kotetsu and after a 6v6 with Kotetsu mostly likely it would just feel wrong for him to beat a hydreigon then lose to an eeveelution.
You and I both know the Eeveelution merchandise advertisement squad isn't going to get broken up by a Volcarona. Ash is gonna trolled by an Eeveelution or that unevolved Eevee. C'est la vie.

No, it wouldn't. Especially if it were a new one.
This. Come on Jump Festa(or any day in December before then, who knows), don't let us down.

Even Rocky had a Montage
Reaction score

Bianca losing's a real shame, but I hope it's because of Riolu evolving more than anything else. Pignite vs Hydregion's gonna be a lol fest. The question is, what Pokémon is being thrown by/jumping on Ferrothorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.