• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

I find it odd that the Samurott have two different positions, instead of both of them being in the same position. Notice how the first one appears to be roaring.

Too much Pikachu, I mean goddamn. Beats Samurott, and Swanna lol?

Last edited:

I'm seriously looking even more and more disappointed as I see more and more about this league. I'm calling it that this will be the worst league ever, a wonderful way to end of such a terrible series.

Well if another Pokemon that doesn't get wins often gets 2 wins as well in the battle, would that make it better? Plus, they are two Pokemon that are weak to Pikachu.

I'm seriously looking even more and more disappointed as I see more and more about this league. I'm calling it that this will be the worst league ever, a wonderful way to end of such a terrible series.

Well whether you call it or not, it being the worst league and a terrible series is just your opinion.

Well if another Pokemon that doesn't get wins often gets 2 wins as well in the battle, would that make it better? Plus, they are two Pokemon that are weak to Pikachu.

Well whether you call it or not, it being the worst league and a terrible series is just your opinion.

Um yes it would but that pokemon(Palpitoad) will most likely get fucked over cuz of the rat.

Wait why would Palpitoad make Oshawott redundant? Oshawott was caught first and he was the one who defeated Palpitoad in order for Ash to capture it.
Because Palpitoad already covers Water and Ground for Ash's team. I'd rather he have one or the other, so his team would have a little more variety in terms on Typing.

His opinion My opnion I think he is right but we have to wait till the league ends (I want to see TR again you know) I dont think koetsu will have 2 Samurotts its the stupidest idea ever but if its true...

This season had very good episodes (TR arcs,The Movie ones,the Twp first episodes of BW 2 etc)
but its the worst season in battles I liked alot of battles in other seasons:
Ash vs Blaine
Ash vs Gary
Ash vs Harrison
Ash vs Paul
Ash vs Norman
PD:Remember this magazine-Comic comittes errors remember when the make a magazine of Ash vs Skyla

Wait why would Palpitoad make Oshawott redundant? Oshawott was caught first and he was the one who defeated Palpitoad in order for Ash to capture it.
Because Palpitoad already covers Water and Ground for Ash's team. I'd rather he have one or the other, so his team would have a little more variety in terms on Typing.

True, but Palpitoad only has one Ground move so far. Though he could get more, which I would really like it to get, since it hasn't used a new move since it's debut.

His opinion My opnion I think he is right but we have to wait till the league ends (I want to see TR again you know) I dont think koetsu will have 2 Samurotts its the stupidest idea ever but if its true...

This season had very good episodes (TR arcs,The Movie ones,the Twp first episodes of BW 2 etc)
Ash vs Blaine
Ash vs Gary
Ash vs Harrison
Ash vs Paul
Ash vs Norman
PD:Remember this magazine-Comic comittes errors remember when the make a magazine of Ash vs Skyla

Well it still doesn't make it a fact. I for one enjoyed a lot of battles in this series.

I don't remember the Ash vs. Skyla magazine mistake, but obviously this magazine has definitely made a mistake as Ash does not have a male Unfezant.

True, but Palpitoad only has one Ground move so far. Though he could get more, which I would really like it to get, since it hasn't used a new move since it's debut.

Ash vs Blaine
Ash vs Gary
Ash vs Harrison
Ash vs Paul
Ash vs Norman

Well it still doesn't make it a fact. I for one enjoyed a lot of battles in this series.

I don't remember the Ash vs. Skyla magazine mistake, but obviously this magazine has definitely made a mistake as Ash does not have a male Unfezant.

Um nothing any of us say is fact lol. In certain aspects, yes this season has been the worst in.

Ash vs Blaine
Ash vs Gary
Ash vs Harrison
Ash vs Paul
Ash vs Norman

Um nothing any of us say is fact lol. In certain aspects, yes this season has been the worst in.

Well some people treat is as such and you just did the same thing in your second sentence.

There's no point to stopping this I guess...

Anyway, I would love this battle either way, as long as there are 1-3 new moves shown for Ash's Pokemon.

Ash vs Blaine
Ash vs Gary
Ash vs Harrison
Ash vs Paul
Ash vs Norman

Well some people treat is as such and you just did the same thing in your second sentence.

There's no point to stopping this I guess...

Anyway, I would love this battle either way, as long as there are 1-3 new moves shown for Ash's Pokemon.

I said in certain aspects which you can say about any season lol.

Guys, please get back on topic. This isn't the place to be debating whether BW as a whole is good or bad.

From my opinion, i guess Oshawott will be missing.. coz it appears in ep 105 where it just eats n sleep. not in a league mood to be optimistic.. seriously i want it out of this 7 pokes. And pikachu getting 2 straight wins means Ash is steamrolling this match.. 2 samurotts for kotetsu is unbeleivable.. so far we havent seen anyone having 2 same starter pokemon of the region.. lets hope its a mistake also with ash's 7 pokes.. I would have also wanted Krookodile to appear in place of Palpitoad.. And i would bet Pignite wil be the one to defeat Hydreigon. Who will be up against Riolu(also evolving to Lucario).. no chance for boldore(weak against all except Hydreigon).. again its upto pignite due to type advantage.. lets just wait if it seems a good battle or an one sided affair..

Riolu evolving..I wonder against what?

Where does it even hint at his evo, just curious??

Riolu evolving..I wonder against what?

Wait! What? riolu Evolving?? Great to see character of arc's walking Pokemon evolves :O

In the Famitsu summary, it states - "The 4th Round is 6v6 Full Battles. In the middle of the fierce fight, Kotetsu's Riolu's appearance is...!?"
with bluesun translating

There is a slight chance that by appearance, it is referring to Riolu's evolution. Remember those Best Wishes cakes with Lucario, Jalorda etc?
20121106sxm01-001.jpg
I am not saying that it must be the case, just pointing out a minor possibility.
However, it is possible that said merchandise may not be hinting at anything at all, but has been used for merely an advertisement purpose.

What I am saying here is my own opinion on the subject i.e speculation. So, don't take it seriously.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't know that you were talking about the exact same thing (didn't read the posts above summary)... The evolution.

Sorry, apparently the VA list problem was an error and that information doesn't exist.

Last edited:

There is a slight chance that by appearance, it is referring to Riolu's evolution. Remember those Best Wishes cakes with Lucario, Jalorda etc?
Also, note that the Japanese version of the games' line "What? _____ is evolving!" is "What!? _____'s appearance is...!". This same '_____'s appearance is...' is used in the summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom