• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

it takes over a hundred episode for me to get my hands on a full battle it better be good and the only three on three were gyms and like one Trip fight. I hoping that those damnable close up don't take me out of the action

it takes over a hundred episode for me to get my hands on a full battle it better be good and the only three on three were gyms and like one Trip fight. I hoping that those damnable close up don't take me out of the action

Don't worry there will be plenty of DEM for you to watch :).

So this is the first of the full battles? If so, I think there's some rounds being skipped because they don't normally do that for the 32 round, but they did it once before. (reasoning: Trip-128, Stephen-64, this one-32, based only on the number of battles we know) Oh, fourth round. Ok, then evidently there is a battle being skipped.
Perhaps Ash has a brief battle with an extra trainer to fill one of the battle rounds.

Riolu evolving..I wonder against what?

Riolu evolving..I wonder against what?

Just a thought : It wil be after Pignite winning Hydreigon. some spoilers show pignite hitting hydreigon(obviously a fighting type move) and hope it wins.. then wil be Pignite vs Riolu. Type disadvantage may be enuf for it to evolve i think

I honestly cannot see what is wrong with Kotetsu, a trainer with 8 badges, owning a Hydreigon. His whole reason for being is to be a powerful opponent for Ash in the league, I don't see how having more powerful Pokemon for Ash to overcome is a bad thing. The kid is a complete and utter derp, yes, but that doesn't mean he can't be a great trainer.

Wait! What? riolu Evolving?? Great to see character of arc's walking Pokemon evolves :O

Seriously they are treating Kotetsu better then Ash -_-.

I guess one could say that considering who wins the battle. Wait, what's that? We don't actually know who wins yet? Huh.

I'm just thankful that it's not Ash that has to rely on a mid-battle evolution to turn the battle around for once. Personally I'll be a happy chap if Ash's team can get through all his league battles without any help from plot-induced evolutions.

just wanna say three things, though they may have been said already

a. Kotetsu does seem more like Morrison too me, right down to his pokemon having a mid battle evolution (though IIRC, Morrison's happened against a COTD rather than Ash himself.).

b. Virgil honestly is more like Tyson that Tobias, mainly due to the fact that his ace/s are from a previous region like Tysons Meowth in Boots.

c. Speaking of Eevee, i am going to laugh so freaking hard if Ash's league run ends with Pikachu vs Eevee. Gary vs Ash pre johto anyone?

I guess one could say that considering who wins the battle. Wait, what's that? We don't actually know who wins yet? Huh.

I'm just thankful that it's not Ash that has to rely on a mid-battle evolution to turn the battle around for once. Personally I'll be a happy chap if Ash's team can get through all his league battles without any help from plot-induced evolutions.

Oh Ash will win but that's not the point. He is just some lamo last minute character and he's being glorified like fuck when there are already rivals to do that with.

Not like a rival hasn't been treated better than the main character before~~~~

Ya but it's usually the main rival not some last minute reject -_-.

I have a feeling the krookodile is definitely Ash's. Hydreigon is a whole other story. My guess is probably Kotetsu. Virgil has an eevee team; he won't have it. Trip certainly wouldn't have it, and neither would Bianca. That would leave a random COTD or Kotetsu.

Just for reference,what Leopard/Iteru said in the BW104 thread also stands here.

A user is very welcome to make a debate thread on the matter of rivals receiving better treatment in the Pokémon League subforum.

Where's the reference to Riolu evolving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom