• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW106 Krookodile and BW107 Hydreigon

Can someone re-up the image?

In any case, no more hope for Ash having a gigalith to defeat hydreigon, since both boldore and pignite are facing it (and, probably, boldore is the first sacrifice). Since pikachu will take down two of Kotetsu's members and riolu will evolve in the middle of the battle, unfezant is the most probable candidate to fall member...

Well, then, I still hope Palpitoad gets to use a new move here like Leavanny will.

Ok Riolu on Unfezant looks like a ride lol, not a battle. They are all happy and everything.

At least Zebstricka is finally getting some love :).

Uh, not really.

Translation from Durian Seed(Adam Ant).

"Riolu somehow rides on top of Kenhallow, rolling out (consecutive) attacks! Kenhallow is in a huge pinch!"

It's a battle.

I have a feeling Riolu will use Force Palm.

Ya well I didn't know that when I posted that. And come on they look happy in that pic lol, Unfezant doesn't worried.

Iwane-san, on his blog, hinted that Unfezant and Leavanny will have new moves.

And palptoad the only one with only 3 known moves gets left out.

I absolutely hate that we won't be seeing a full roster for Kenyan. I really liked his character as far as the BW rivals went, so it's frustrating we'll only be getting the same 2 we already know rehashed with a random third thrown in there.

I absolutely hate that we won't be seeing a full roster for Kenyan. I really liked his character as far as the BW rivals went, so it's frustrating we'll only be getting the same 2 we already know rehashed with a random third thrown in there.

Same with Bel, seriously Virgil and Kotetsu need to gtfo -_-.

Yeah, very disappointing that we don't see the full rosters of rivals that have been around much longer but rather the ones that got shoved in our faces right before the league. :|

Lol, the writers are so lazy they had to give kotetsu 2 samurotts to pad out his team.

Lol, the writers are so lazy they had to give kotetsu 2 samurotts to pad out his team.

Actually maybe not lol. That game didn't technically have anything to do with the anime.

Assuming that the moves for the pokemon on the Pokemon B2W2 download tournament teams are consistent with the anime (they are for Trip's pokemon anyway), it seems that Stephan and Kotetsu's pokemon have the following moves:

Stephan's Sawk: Bulk Up, Close Combat, Karate Chop, Low Sweep [no changes, consistent with anime]
Stephan's Zebstrika: Giga Impact, Flame Charge, Thunderbolt, Stomp [Zebstrika has used all of these moves before, but the game moveset contradicts the internet summary for BW106 that states that Zebstrika will use a new move in this match]
Stephan's Liepard: Shadow Claw, Double Team, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball [We haven't seen it used before, but we know that Liepard will use Shadow Claw in the match.]

Kotetsu's Samurott: Hydro Cannon, Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Megahorn [first three were used in the anime, the fourth move is most likely to be used too]
Kotetsu's Lucario (evolved from Riolu): Circle Throw, Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Close Combat [We have seen Riolu use Circle Throw and Force Palm in BW104, and Lucario was seen using Aura Sphere in a preview. It's likely that Close Combat will replace Copycat.]
Kotetsu's Hydreigon: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Tri Attack, Double Hit [we haven't seen images of Hydreigon using moves, but all are incredibly likely.]

Assuming that the moves for the pokemon on the Pokemon B2W2 download tournament teams are consistent with the anime (they are for Trip's pokemon anyway), it seems that Stephan and Kotetsu's pokemon have the following moves:

Stephan's Sawk: Bulk Up, Close Combat, Karate Chop, Low Sweep [no changes, consistent with anime]
Stephan's Zebstrika: Giga Impact, Flame Charge, Thunderbolt, Stomp [Zebstrika has used all of these moves before, but the game moveset contradicts the internet summary for BW106 that states that Zebstrika will use a new move in this match]
Stephan's Liepard: Shadow Claw, Double Team, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball [We haven't seen it used before, but we know that Liepard will use Shadow Claw in the match.]

Kotetsu's Samurott: Hydro Cannon, Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Megahorn [first three were used in the anime, the fourth move is most likely to be used too]
Kotetsu's Lucario (evolved from Riolu): Circle Throw, Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Close Combat [We have seen Riolu use Circle Throw and Force Palm in BW104, and Lucario was seen using Aura Sphere in a preview. It's likely that Close Combat will replace Copycat.]
Kotetsu's Hydreigon: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Tri Attack, Double Hit [we haven't seen images of Hydreigon using moves, but all are incredibly likely.]

Technically they said Zebstricka will use a new technique so they could have it use a move in a different way for instance counter shield. Also I do believe we've seen Liepard use Double Team too.

Technically they said Zebstricka will use a new technique so they could have it use a move in a different way for instance counter shield. Also I do believe we've seen Liepard use Double Team too.
'Techniques' is just the Japanese name for what are called moves in English.

'Techniques' is just the Japanese name for what are called moves in English.

Oh, so it can't just be a special way pf using a move??

I can't believe Ash vs Kotetsu is only 1 episode for a 6v6, I mean really writers? The only times this happened was when a character needed to be stomped into ground for plot reasons, its not enough time to do a full battle without it being horribly rushed.

I can't believe Ash vs Kotetsu is only 1 episode for a 6v6, I mean really writers? The only times this happened was when a character needed to be stomped into ground for plot reasons, its not enough time to do a full battle without it being horribly rushed.

The rat is pwning at least two pokemon if not more -_-. Of course it's gonna be horribly rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom