• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview
- Liepard uses Hyper Beam.
- Palpitoad uses that Mud Shot.
- Zebstrika dodges whilst glowing, like Pikachu in the Team Plasma two parter promo.
- Krookodile uses Dragon Claw.
- Sawk is trapped in string from Leavanny.
- Stephan's worried?
- Levanny glows yellow a bit.
- Ash is excited.
- Close Combat vs. Dragon Claw.
- Zebstrika is poisoned and it's eyes are glowing red.
- Sawk tries a Karatee chop.
- Close Combat on Leavanny, Leavanny dodges.
- Palpitoad uses Hydro Pump.
- Liepard uses Shadow Claw.
- Leavanny uses Razor Leaf.
- Razor Leaf hits Sawk and Sawk comes out from the smoke with a Karatee chop.

ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 Pokemon - YouTube

Episode looks good, hope everything gets a good showing here.

The next adventure... is this!
[Purple: They both predict how their opponent will battle!?] Finally, a head-to-head fight with Keniyan! I'm fired up!
[Orange: A head-to-head fight with Keniyan!!] No matter what Pokemon he brings out, there's no way I'll lose! Go, my Pokemon!
[Pink: Waruvial VS Dageki!] Win, win, win through and win the Isshu League!
[Cyan: Waruvial is at a type disadvantage!] Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes: Season 2:
[Red: What is Satoshi's Plan...!?] Dageki appears! Satoshi VS Keniyan!! Everyone, get Pokemon!

If Leavanny is glowing yellow, then YES Swarm will finally be used in the anime!

And if Zebstrika is truly poisoned, then one of Ash's pokemon must know an attack that can inflict Poison status. It will probably be Palpitoad.

This looks like an interesting battle.

The effects of String Shot on Sawk make it look like he's wearing a straightjacket...that's kind of freaky...

I really like what I see in the preview. Good battle animation, strategic thinking and underused Pokémon in a BW battle? Hell, yeah!
Kenyan is, at least to me, a pretty good rival and I like that at least he gets a decent send-off battle.

That animation. Perfect.
Who's animation director here? Does anybody know?

Anyway, the battle looks great, all these reserves getting some good battle screentime. Can't wait till the episode airs.

The effects of String Shot on Sawk make it look like he's wearing a straightjacket...that's kind of freaky...

Haha, that was my favorite part of the preview. Considering that Sawk is like Buizel before it was caught, a tough Pokemon that knew about combat battling but when it came to unusual techniques like Piplup's contest style battling or in this case String Shot, there is going to be trouble. Wonder if Bulk Up can break it out of there???

Really epic looking preview and I'm looking forward to this battle!

Looks like Leavanny will be using Swarm but which one of Stephan's Pokemon has an attack with can inflict status problems? Zebstrika's Thunderbolt??

Zebstrika's confused looking state; thinking Palpitoad's Supersonic, if its poisoned maybe like Stunfisk it learned Sludge Bomb, or it could be using Thrash despite it not knowing it in the downloaded tournament.

Love how 2 of Ash's Pokemon are seen dodging/blocking Close Combat!

Finally... The battle I've been waiting for. Animations looks nice, no idea who's directing it.
We know who's gonna be the winner but I wouldn't mind either way. Stephan (and Cilan of course) is the best thing that happened this series.

Awesome. My Leavanny in my copy of B/W pretty much focuses on close-range sword-type attacks, so I'm glad they're having Ash's go up against a close-combat fighter like Dageki. Very interesting choice, as opposed to using Scraggy and making it a Fighting-vs match.

The last episode Iwane directed was 102, so I'm guessing he's directing this one.

Judging from the preview I'd say it most certainly isn't Iwane. I think he's directing the vs Kotetsu episode?

Looking like a really good battle. Hopefully it won't be as rushed as Ash's previous 3 on 3 battles which he had in the Sinnoh League, but it actually doesn't seem to be that way. The battle seems to be awfully intense with great animation, awesome moves and some really awesome Pokémon, and I'm really pleased with Ash's team of Leavanny, Palpitoad and Krookodile. :>

Maybe the Kotetsu and Ash battle will start in the end of the episode, just the way Ash and Kenyan's battle had its start in the recent episode. That'd be for the best.

The last episode Iwane directed was 102, so I'm guessing he's directing this one.

Judging from the preview I'd say it most certainly isn't Iwane. I think he's directing the vs Kotetsu episode?

Then my second guess would be Natsume.
Natsume did the previous episode, right? I can recall only one time when the same person did animation for two consecutive episodes (last two eps from Satoshi vs Shinji three-parter by Iwane). Also, the style of animation here doesn't look either Natsume's or Iwane's for me.
I bet Iwane's doing the Kotetsu episode juding by that Lucario clip from some preview.

All I have now is Koyama... 3rd guess :p

the non stock footage parts look pretty off, so I would say it's the same AD who did the waruvile evo episode in the junior cup. Ogata I think.

Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
Storyboard: Fumihiro Yoshimura
Assistant director: Takaomi Kanezaki
Animation director: Miyuki Katayama (Huh... Who the hell is this guy? O_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom