• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new animation director? No wonder the animation looked so new!

He probably wants to make a good first impression.

So it looks like Zebstrika is poisoned in the preview. Kinda makes me think Palpitoad knows Sludge bomb or something. There giving everyone else new moves, why not him.

This battle looks good. Finally the league seems to start kicking in.

Once I was excited as you about the league , then I took a BW108 to the knee.

This league was bad, rushed and had an absolutely stupid axew filler, just how much worse can it get?

Anything new? @bluesun, @sunyshore or @Dogasu?

BW107-MagazineSummary.png

Last edited:
Is this battle in Top 32 or Top 16?

Is this battle in Top 32 or Top 16?

It's the top 16 I believe.

Anything new? @bluesun, @sunyshore or @Dogasu?

BW107-MagazineSummary.png

It matches 2chan's summary posting from last night.

Ahk, could it have been where the person on 2ch got it from or not?

I hope we see Kotetsu's and Virgil's battles here as well, which we probably will since we have yet to see Virgil battling the Gohtitelle.

Last edited:
Smash Preview
- Liepard uses Shadow Claw on Krookodile.
- Sawk gets sent out.
- Krookodile is tired.
- Krookodile was flying, does it learn Aerial Ace?

Could it be Acrobatics?

EDIT: Oops, just realized that it can't learn that move. ^^;

Last edited:
Waruvial can use Aerial Ace.....kinda overused, but **** it at least it helps its move pool. I guess he learned that after battling Hachiku's Tsunbear who used the same attack similarly?

Dig, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw......he needs Crunch and Dig, they're his type.......Dragon Claw....he used learned that........so Stone Edge is probably leaving. Kinda sucks since its been useful for him up until this point and its what really pulled things around when battling Iris' Kairyu. Though, I could see Crunch going, maybe.

I just don't see the point in Aerial Ace, he already has a good moveset. :/ Gamagaru, Zeburaika, Hahakomori, and Waruvial all getting new moves just seems like too much.

beartic_used_aerial_ace_by_boggle100-d5f3jfe.png

Maybe Krookodile loses stone edge so Boldore can "learn" stone edge in mid battle to beat Hydreigon later. Apparently to the writers 2 pokemon on the main cast knowing the same move is a sin or something.

Maybe Krookodile loses stone edge so Boldore can "learn" stone edge in mid battle to beat Hydreigon later. Apparently to the writers 2 pokemon on the main cast knowing the same move is a sin or something.

Two problems, Unfezant already knows Aerial Ace and Boldore already forgot Stone Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom