• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

PREVIEW: BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
BW107 deserves its own preview thread, especially with all the new info coming in.

This episode features the 6-on-6 battle between Satoshi and Kotetsu in the third round of the Higaki Conference.

Translation from Durian Seed(Adam Ant).
"Riolu somehow rides on top of Kenhallow, rolling out (consecutive) attacks! Kenhallow is in a huge pinch!"
The 4th Round will be 6V6 Full Battles. Satoshi challenges the "Brutal Pokemon" Sazandra, the Secret Weapon that Kotetsu announced, with his "Ore Pokemon" Gantle.

Having advanced to the 4th Round, Satoshi 6V6 Full Battles Kotetsu. Satoshi faces Kotetsu's good partner, "Rippling Pokemon" Riolu in a battle of speed with Kenhollow. But Riolu rides on Kenhollow and unleashes attacks, and unable to dodge, Kenhollow takes great damage.

Last edited:
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I just hope that Unfezant doesn't lose with a One hit knockout and I hope she takes out at least one Pokemon, or at least does a lot of damage to one Pokemon.

Reaction score
I wonder if any of Ash's Unova Pokemon will actually do anything. It seems like Pikachu is carrying this entire league itself.

Ash's Unova team must really be crap if they're not getting any wins.

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
I wonder if any of Ash's Unova Pokemon will actually do anything. It seems like Pikachu is carrying this entire league itself.

They already have 3 wins under their belts, Sawk, Zekstrika, and Liepard.

RONALDO!!
Reaction score

Pikachu is Ash's Robin Van Persie if that's the case :D

Reaction score
Wasn't it already confirmed that this is the 4th round?

Round 1/prelims - Ash vs Trip, 1 v 1 Battles, 128 Competitors
Round 2 (Confirmed as round 2 in BW104) - Ash vs Cotd, Bianca vs Kotetsu, 2 v 2 Battles, 64 Competitors left
Round 3 - Ash vs Stephan, 3 v 3 Battles, 32 Competitors left
Round 4 - Ash vs Kotetsu, 6 v 6 Battles, 16 Competitors left

Also, is it confirmed that the entire 6 v 6 battle with Kotetsu is being jammed into one ep? Because if it is than this is the first time that has ever happened, and will most likely make for 1 Craptasticly rushed battle.

And with that I mean Full 6 v 6, ie we see 12 pokemon in the Battle, unlike the Ash vs Tobias or Paul vs Brandon battles where we saw only 8 and 9 pokes respectively

Last edited:
Call me Robert guys
Reaction score

Lol don't blame them because the writers feel the need to spam.

realisation
Reaction score
Iwane-san, on his blog, hinted that Unfezant and Leavanny will have new moves.
I know this may come across as slightly cheap, but I wonder will this hinted new move of Unfezant's be prevailed when she's in this bind with Riolu?

Last edited:
消え人
Reaction score
The 4th Round will be 6V6 Full Battles. Satoshi challenges the "Brutal Pokemon" Sazandra, the Secret Weapon that Kotetsu announced, with his "Ore Pokemon" Gantle.

Having advanced to the 4th Round, Satoshi 6V6 Full Battles Kotetsu. Satoshi faces Kotetsu's good partner, "Rippling Pokemon" Riolu in a battle of speed with Kenhollow. But Riolu rides on Kenhollow and unleashes attacks, and unable to dodge, Kenhollow takes great damage.

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score

I think this is where we see Unfezants new move :).

Reaction score
Imagine if it was heatwave. That might make me actually like Unfezant lol. Probs be Sky attack though

Status
Not open for further replies.