• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
BW107 deserves its own preview thread, especially with all the new info coming in.

This episode features the 6-on-6 battle between Satoshi and Kotetsu in the third round of the Higaki Conference.

Translation from Durian Seed(Adam Ant).
"Riolu somehow rides on top of Kenhallow, rolling out (consecutive) attacks! Kenhallow is in a huge pinch!"

The 4th Round will be 6V6 Full Battles. Satoshi challenges the "Brutal Pokemon" Sazandra, the Secret Weapon that Kotetsu announced, with his "Ore Pokemon" Gantle.

Having advanced to the 4th Round, Satoshi 6V6 Full Battles Kotetsu. Satoshi faces Kotetsu's good partner, "Rippling Pokemon" Riolu in a battle of speed with Kenhollow. But Riolu rides on Kenhollow and unleashes attacks, and unable to dodge, Kenhollow takes great damage.

Last edited:
I just hope that Unfezant doesn't lose with a One hit knockout and I hope she takes out at least one Pokemon, or at least does a lot of damage to one Pokemon.

I wonder if any of Ash's Unova Pokemon will actually do anything. It seems like Pikachu is carrying this entire league itself.

Ash's Unova team must really be crap if they're not getting any wins.

I wonder if any of Ash's Unova Pokemon will actually do anything. It seems like Pikachu is carrying this entire league itself.

They already have 3 wins under their belts, Sawk, Zekstrika, and Liepard.

Pikachu is Ash's Robin Van Persie if that's the case :D

Wasn't it already confirmed that this is the 4th round?

Round 1/prelims - Ash vs Trip, 1 v 1 Battles, 128 Competitors
Round 2 (Confirmed as round 2 in BW104) - Ash vs Cotd, Bianca vs Kotetsu, 2 v 2 Battles, 64 Competitors left
Round 3 - Ash vs Stephan, 3 v 3 Battles, 32 Competitors left
Round 4 - Ash vs Kotetsu, 6 v 6 Battles, 16 Competitors left

Also, is it confirmed that the entire 6 v 6 battle with Kotetsu is being jammed into one ep? Because if it is than this is the first time that has ever happened, and will most likely make for 1 Craptasticly rushed battle.

And with that I mean Full 6 v 6, ie we see 12 pokemon in the Battle, unlike the Ash vs Tobias or Paul vs Brandon battles where we saw only 8 and 9 pokes respectively

Last edited:
Iwane-san, on his blog, hinted that Unfezant and Leavanny will have new moves.

I know this may come across as slightly cheap, but I wonder will this hinted new move of Unfezant's be prevailed when she's in this bind with Riolu?

Last edited:
The 4th Round will be 6V6 Full Battles. Satoshi challenges the "Brutal Pokemon" Sazandra, the Secret Weapon that Kotetsu announced, with his "Ore Pokemon" Gantle.

Having advanced to the 4th Round, Satoshi 6V6 Full Battles Kotetsu. Satoshi faces Kotetsu's good partner, "Rippling Pokemon" Riolu in a battle of speed with Kenhollow. But Riolu rides on Kenhollow and unleashes attacks, and unable to dodge, Kenhollow takes great damage.

I think this is where we see Unfezants new move :).

Imagine if it was heatwave. That might make me actually like Unfezant lol. Probs be Sky attack though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom