• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Ash loses this battle, the evolution would be something positive for Ash during his loss. I can see it happening.

I don't think Gigalith's even mentioned to be in this episode. And evolution speculation without evidence belongs in this thread. :>

I don't think Gigalith's even mentioned to be in this episode. And evolution speculation without evidence belongs in this thread. :>

There is a gigalith on the december calendar and this is the last episode in the month of december so it's kind of odd how they can just forget it.

There is a gigalith on the december calendar and this is the last episode in the month of december so it's kind of odd how they can just forget it.

The calender does feature a Pokémon appearing in the first episode of the following month, along with the respective month. Like in the case of Pignite, which appeared in the April edition of the calender but the episode aired on May 3rd.
So, BW108 would be a rather appropriate thread for the Gigalith-discussion.

Anything new? Probably not.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3720265.jpg

VA List

Ash, Iris, Cilan, Stephan, Bianca, Kotetsu, Virgil, Freddy O' Martin and a referee.

Pikachu, Axew, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Hydreigon, Samurott, Riolu and Ferrothorn

VAList_107.png

@bluesun could you translate?

Last edited:
Rica Matsumoto: Ash
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Cilan
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Axew
Misato Fukuen: Oshawott
Wasabi Mizuta: Pignite
Megumi Hayashibara: Snivy
Chinami Nishimura: Unfezant
Kenta Miyake: Ferrothorn
Chiaki Takahashi: Samurott
Rikako Aikawa: Riolu
Shizuka Itō: Bianca
Tomohiro Waki: Stephan
Mitsuaki Madono: Freddy O'Martian
Kōki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
Yuki Kaji: Virgil
Kensuke Sato: Referee
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Either I'm interpreting it wrong, or Riolu is Kotetsu's last Pokemon.

Last edited:
Hydreigon is Kotetsu's first Pokemon.

Preview
- Hydreigon uses Dragon Rush.
- Oshawott uses Razor Shell.
- Boldore uses Flash Cannon.
- Hydreigon dodged Rock Blast.
- Pignite uses Fire Pledge on Hydreigon.
- Kotetsu is worried.
- Riolu force palms Snivy.
- Pikachu dodges Samurott's Razor Shell.
- Pikachu uses Quick Attack on Samurott.
- Riolu rides Unfezant.
- Swanna uses BubbleBeam.
- Riolu Circle Throws Snivy.
- Ferrorthorn uses Metal Claw on Pignite, but the pig dodges.
- Ash is frustrated.
- Kotetsu is happy.
- Hydreigon goes in to attack.
- Ash commands something and Pikachu jumps up in joy.

So Pignite battles 3 times and Oshawott and Snivy battle probably once?

If Pikachu and Pignite share the victories I will not only think of this battle as the worst in Pokemon but I will hate Best Wishes as a whole.

What the frack? I swore that I posted the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=888nEICeI8c

Last edited:
Maybe arm hammer? Well, I never expected too much from that battle, anyway.

Is Pignite using a new move?
AshPignitenewmove.png

Edit: Kind of like Brick Break, but 'm not so sure.

Finally.

Pignite's a Fire/Fighting-type, and yet every single move it's learned throughout this show has all been Fire-type moves.

(The first two were as Tepig, so it made sense, but it would've been nice to give it something other than Fire Pledge when it evolved into Pignite.)

Maybe if we're lucky, it even replaces a Fire-type move. Or maybe even Tackle, because that move is boring as hell.

Guess Ash is finally cashing in all those TMs he's been saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom