• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW107: Satoshi Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Oshawott is the second pokemon to be sent out, this is going to turn into a horribly paced battle. Boldore and Oshawott will be fall guys, Pignite will probably have two wins under his belt before losing to Samurott, Pikachu will defeat two pokemon by himself before being recalled, and Kotetsu's Riolu will defeat at least two of Ash's pokemon by itself before it will evolve into a Lucario.

As it stands:
Kotetsu's Hydreigon: most likely 2 wins (Boldore and Oshawott)
Kotetsu's Samurott: most likely 1 win (Pignite)
Kotetsu's Riolu-Lucario: most likely 3 wins (Unfezant, Snivy, and Pikachu)

Ash's Pignite: Most likely 2 wins (Hydreigon and Ferrothorn)
Ash's Pikachu: 2 confirmed wins (Samurott and Swanna)

There are no signs of Kotetsu's sixth pokemon, so we'll assume that he won't even use it. Ash will most likely lose this battle 4-6.

I'm not liking this battle right now.

I'm still really furious about Oshawott since he hasn't gotten a win since Clay's gym not sure when Unfeazant got a win either

Unfezant had two on-screen victories; one by herself in BW068, and another in a tag battle alongside Cilan's Pansage in BW099.

Riolu is referred to as his "last resort" in one of the scans, so likely we will see his 6th Pokemon and Ash won't lose 4-6

Lol @ Oshawott getting destroyed. As it should, it hasn't done jack. but be unfunny the majority of the second half of this series.

Riolu is referred to as his "last resort" in one of the scans, so likely we will see his 6th Pokemon and Ash won't lose 4-6

If thats the case then there is a 50% chance for 2 samurotts in kotetsu's team as one of the scans showed

I was able to get a different shot of Pignite's move from the preview.
vlcsnap-2012-12-16-20h26m51s0_zps39cdc522.png

It's highly unlikely, but maybe Kotetsu only has five pokemon on him. He's kind of a scatter-brain, after all.

GO PIGNITE! AVENGE YOURSELF AFTER THAT HORRIBLE SERPERIOR BATTLE!

I always knew aash would lose because he gimped himself by using oshawott and snivy in the last fight.

Well i would not say that since snivy and oshawott know the highest move in each of their evolution lines (Snivy= leaf storm and oshawott= hydro pump.)

Leavanny and palpitoad>the plush duo
Snivy is awesome. D:
Too bad , She's losing her only battle in League conference !
And I can't even complain about how lazy writer are that they couldn't care to make more league episode so she could get a win !!!

I really want Snivy to use a new move here just as Pignite and Unfezant are confirmed to be. She is the only member of Ash's Unova team to not learn a single move since she was caught. Snivy's moveset is rather lackluster (three Grass-type damaging moves and one Normal-type status move), and some of Ash's reserves in this region learned new attacks that covered a few of their weaknesses (Palpitoad's Sludge Wave, Krookodile's Aerial Ace).

But due to this match being rushed and since we know Snivy will lose to Kotetsu's Riolu, chances are she will be defeated in less than a minute without using much of anything.

But due to this match being rushed and since we know Snivy will lose to Kotetsu's Riolu, chances are she will be defeated in less than a minute without using much of anything.
The summary of the next episode implies that Riolu will evolve while facing Snivy, meaning that Snivy will at least trigger the evolution in this episode only to lose to Lucario in the next one.

So, because N saga will start airing soon, that means that Ash will for 100% lose to Kotetsu, right?
Top 8 for Ash in this saga is really lame and idiotic! stupid storyline that Ash loses, for 5th time! I hope Kotetsu or Virgil will not make to the finals!

The summary of the next episode implies that Riolu will evolve while facing Snivy, meaning that Snivy will at least trigger the evolution in this episode only to lose to Lucario in the next one.

Yes, we should be thankful that Snivy gets to stay out longer than Oshawott, even if she would end up as a "fall pokemon" too.

So, because N saga will start airing soon, that means that Ash will for 100% lose to Kotetsu, right?

It's not officially confirmed, but there is a greater chance than not that Kotetsu will win this match. We have absolutely no information on any Ash vs. Virgil battle from any previews, magazine scans, episode summaries, etc. We'll assume that Kotetsu will advance to the Top 4, and he will most likely to face Virgil.

Top 8 for Ash in this saga is really lame and idiotic! stupid storyline that Ash loses, for 5th time! I hope Kotetsu or Virgil will not make to the finals!

The writers are never going to make Ash win a Pokemon League competition as long as the games continue to be produced and sold.

And chances are that Kotetsu and/or Virgil will make it to the Top 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom