• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW 111/112? Team Plasma Appears

Well Ghetsis doesn't appear to be batshit insane like he was in BW2, so that's a good sign.

ANIME GHETSIS LOOKS REALLY REALLY GOOD *hugs laptop*

And let's hope he grows into the batshit insanity! :D

Not sure if we knew this already, but here are Colress's and Ghetsis's VA's.

Ghetsis: Masaki Aizawa

Colress: Hiroki Tochi

ititle_news.png
Any idea what's that place behind Ash?

Not sure if we knew this already, but here are Colress's and Ghetsis's VA's.

Ghetsis: Masaki Aizawa

Colress: Hiroki Tochi

... you gotta be kidding me. It should have been Suwabe Junichi!

But still, I totally like how they're making Akuroma evil XDD The games had him rather too nice to be a villain... and this looks much much better XDD

And let's all welcome Ghetsis back!!

Also, the voice of Ghetsis was the voice of Aqua's leader, Archie.

And another character he played was Wiper from One Piece.

one piece luffy vs wiper - YouTube

I don't mind the VA, but I probably would've like Ghetsis to have a different voice.

Also, the voice of Ghetsis was the voice of Aqua's leader, Archie.

And another character he played was Wiper from One Piece.

one piece luffy vs wiper - YouTube

I don't mind the VA, but I probably would've like Ghetsis to have a different voice.

I think Ghetsis' VA has been well chosen. All he's said was through that machiney hologram, so we may hear more of him when he actually appears in person.

Hm, now really, the more I look at it, the more I'm looking forward to this arc. Akuroma being the bad scientist, Ghetsis appearing, and N with the P2Lab (that definitely looked like the P2Lab... otherwise, why would they have Genesect?)

I think Ghetsis' VA has been well chosen. All he's said was through that machiney hologram, so we may hear more of him when he actually appears in person.

Hm, now really, the more I look at it, the more I'm looking forward to this arc. Akuroma being the bad scientist, Ghetsis appearing, and N with the P2Lab (that definitely looked like the P2Lab... otherwise, why would they have Genesect?)

Yeah, I guess I could get used to it especially since it was over a hologram.

And yeah, I think it was that it's the P2 Laboratory and in the preview and also, in the preview, N asks "What is this place?"

I assume this also says nothing new.

story_img.png

Awwww, look at that Galvantula just chillin' there while the machine corrupts it. And the Beartic clearly is distressed.

So Team Plasma's plan is just like Team Rocket's of when they used a Drowzee with a machineto manipulate Pokemon?

Wow :/

Yeah, I asked Sushi to translate them.

Translations:

N
A young man who hears the voices of Pokémon. He travels through the Unova region, hoping to find an answer to the issue of how the relationship between humans and Pokémon should be. He calls Pokémon "friends".

Ghetsis
Commander of Team Plasma, an evil organization, planning to take over the Unova region. He is looking for N.

Colress
Team Plasma's scientist. Presently, he is conducting experiments and research on Pokémon to complete his Pokémon Control Machine.

Team Rocket
An evil organization which wants to conquer the world. They've made a complete comeback to the Unova region! With their goal to get Pikachu in mind, they appear before Ash and his friends once again on their Meowth balloon! What are they plotting this time?!

Nothing new.

Giovanni is still on the page. Considering that Meloetta, Cynthia and Trip were removed, it is safe to assume that he will appear again.

Giovanni is still on the page. Considering that Meloetta, Cynthia and Trip were removed, it is safe to assume that he will appear again.
Yeah, TR has been marked with the 'new' tag along with the Plasma guys. And the TRios uniforms have been changed to White, with the exception of Sakaki.

Most likely. I don't know why the White Ruins seem to be so much more important than the Black Hero's ruins ever were. I am guessing we won't see the Dragonspiral Tower.

I don't know why the White Ruins seem to be so much more important than the Black Hero's ruins ever were.

I think it's less that the Black Ruins themselves are less important, and more that they came up at a point where the Plasma-dragons-etc plot wasn't a thing, while the White Ruins will first show up as a part of that plot. The Black Ruins might be visited again during this story arc, too.

I'm actually more excited for the female Plasma Grunt than Colress, really. It's not really an insult though, since I don't dislike Colress, it's just that she from previous scans where they confront Ash & the gang seemed to have a somewhat leader-roll which reminded me of the female Plasma Grunt we saw in the short clips for the B2/W2 promotion. And her voice was prettey cool, too. :>

God, Team Plasma will surely be the most awesome villain team as of yet. This just can't go wrong.

It's safe to say that N will be a protagonist, as he is being introduced as a friend who is worried about whatever happened in the P2 Lab. We also know that N encountered both Reshiram and Zekrom, which either suggests that some version of the Black and White has already happened, or N was never an antagonist to begin with. Just because he has a different philosophy from most people's about battling doesn't mean that he rejects their views. Even in B2W2 he is vocal about a world free of Poké Balls, but he doesn't want to force anyone to conform to that ideal.

The plot seems to be based on B2W2 on a superficial level; the focus on Genesect basically means that the writers are doing their own thing. I wouldn't bet on Kyurem being a major character here, especially as Best Wishes has already used the frozen Unova scenario twice.

Pretty much, especially since the whole dragon plot was covered in the movies. In fact, I'm not surprised that they're attempting to use the device to get either Genesect under control, or to take control of N's Reshiram. Also, it's possible that Giovanni himself wanted that Mind Controlling device and sent TRio there to obtain it.

Last edited:

God, Team Plasma will surely be the most awesome villain team as of yet. This just can't go wrong.

Actually, Chip, it can. Boy can it ever :uhoh:

Promotional materials have been very encouraging, but we've been burned by cool promos before. Mind you, I highly doubt it'll be the trainwreck the finale for Teams Aqua & Magma was (it'll take whole new levels of sheer arrogance & stupidity to be so) (
the sad part was it could've and should've went better :-( ), but things can still out less than what we're hoping for.

I myself am keeping my expectations at mid-level (already cautious at knowing Super Dragonite is involved), a practice that has served me very well throughout my life :-D

The plot seems to be based on B2W2 on a superficial level; the focus on Genesect basically means that the writers are doing their own thing

Fine by me. The anime doesn't HAVE to follow the games stories. It's actually hard to do sometimes. Just as long as its entertianing and enjoyable. Heck, for all we know this could be the kick in the pants BW needed (kinda like how the third year of Johto had the best episodes for that saga). I'm just happy TP is showing up (and their bringing TR and Unca Charizard with 'em to boot! :bounce:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom