• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW 111/112? Team Plasma Appears

Actually, Chip, it can. Boy can it ever :uhoh:

It can't go wrong. N's in it. There's no question about it.

I myself am keeping my expectations at mid-level (already cautious at knowing Super Dragonite is involved), a practice that has served me very well throughout my life :-D

I don't really see how Dragonite's presence could have an negative impact on this arc. If you were ask me, its presence has nearly had the opposite impact, as it in the Team Rocket arc actually put up quite the spectacular battle against Kami Trio and thus put up a great battle.

I find it funny that TP is listed as wanting to take over Unova while the Rockets want the entire world.

I don't really see how Dragonite's presence could have an negative impact on this arc. If you were ask me, its presence has nearly had the opposite impact, as it in the Team Rocket arc actually put up quite the spectacular battle against Kami Trio and thus put up a great battle.

Just as long as he doesn't do what he did in the Junior Tournament...

Just as long as he doesn't do what he did in the Junior Tournament...
This isn't a tournament, the thing is most likely gonna be ferrying around Iris and other Pokemon the whole episode and playing Lizardon 2.0.

The TRio stuff is new though.

No they're not if you look at the full picture.

are you reffering to this?:
これさ、ロケット団さ、飛ばされてるよね?(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))←... on Twitpic

I can see them blasting off or maybe receiving and attack but IDK
it will be pretty strange if they are serious and they blast off I think they should escape like the way they did in the first episodes of BW saga.

You know that's fake, right?

Re: BW112: Team Plasma Appears

アクロマVSハンサム!プラズマ団の陰謀!!| Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Conspiracy!!

Re: BW112: Team Plasma Appears

OH MY GOD! Love this so much.

I hate it how they just have to put ''VS'' into the title. I mean, they can't battle when Looker doesn't have a Pokémon, right? Or does he have one now?

I hate it how they just have to put ''VS'' into the title. I mean, they can't battle when Looker doesn't have a Pokémon, right? Or does he have one now?

He could, or it could be him physically battling with Colress, without Pokemon. :p

Or it could be like the old Best Wishes Titles that hinted at Axew and Druddigon battling.

EKVbQ.jpg

Credits: V Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom