• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Archaic.
"Plasma-dan Scientist Akuroma is conducting experiments with Pokémon. Bathing Galvantula in a mysterious beam, pulling out its full potential. His purpose is..?"

Last edited:
...and some nice animation too.

Animation director: Kunihiko Natsume (+ Iwane as usual).

Screenplay: 藤田伸三 Shinzō Fujita
Storyboard: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Assistant director: 古賀一臣 Kazuomi Koga
Animation director: 夏目久仁彦 Kunihiko Natsume

Or it could be like the old Best Wishes Titles that hinted at Axew and Druddigon battling.

That's exactly my point. :p

In that episode they just put in VS to make it sound more exciting, when no battle really took place at all. I'm hoping that it won't be the same thing here.

How exactly did I miss this the first time around? This episode basically is everything B2W2 didn't do in Anime form, in other words give us more looker!

Handsome knows about the grunt on the grassy knoll...

It is only appropriate that Looker and Colress get to meet each other. They're both extraneous characters that Game Freak added in expansion games, only to fail to do anything interesting with them.

If officer Jenny,nurse joy, pokemon rangers have pokemon why dont Looker have a pokemon instead.. It would be nice to see a strong companion(poke) by his side considering he appears in a villain saga..

If officer Jenny,nurse joy, pokemon rangers have pokemon why dont Looker have a pokemon instead.. It would be nice to see a strong companion(poke) by his side considering he appears in a villain saga..

Who says he doesn't have a Pokemon?

He just probably hasn't used it.

And if he does, it'll most likely be a Croagunk.

Are you making a wild guess its gonaa be a Croagunk. I think he hasnt revealed it anywhere till now(except games). May be i am wrong too.. But am placing my bets on a dragon pokemon instead??

Last edited:

Because Looker's a ninja in disguise

New scans?

N_Scan_1_zps86327644.png
N_Scan_2_zps7f54d711.png
N_Scan_3_zpsbbf212b3.png

Last edited:
Preview of this episode after today's episode.

Pikachu gets controlled by Plasma and goes crazy.
Looker meets with Ash and co.
Colress's computers are having trouble.

Thanks to @Eitarou;

tumblr_mgenwlUiui1r1alb2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mgenwlUiui1r1alb2o2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Preview of this episode after today's episode.

Pikachu gets controlled by Plasma and goes crazy.
Looker meets with Ash and co.
Colress's computers are having trouble.

Thanks to @Eitarou;

tumblr_mgenwlUiui1r1alb2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mgenwlUiui1r1alb2o2_1280.jpg

LOL that screenshot is so cool XDD I'm so looking forward to this episode XDD Yay for Evil Achroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom