• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW113: The Foggy Sanji Ranch! Denryu's Light!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a mash of both the Audino episode and Roggenrola episode, both which are episodes that I really liked. Ampharos needs some love!
Don't get me wrong, I liked both of those episodes, too. But whereas their plan in the Roggenrola ep was really awesome, TR's involvement in the Audino ep really brought it down. I want the best for them in this episode, but I'm expecting the worst.

Last edited:
BW113_Scan_1_zpsd44ee3a7.png

Dragonite's here.

Last edited:
"Denryuu's Special Training!!"
"At the Sangi Ranch, Satoshi meets the 'Light Pokemon', Denryuu, and the 'Fluff Pokemon', Mareep. Unable to gather together the Mareep, Denryuu begins practising larning 'ThunderPunch' so she will acknowledge it."

from Bluesun

not much new there summary-wise.

It's kinda cute that Kairyu might help it learn Thunder Punch.

Well it makes sense, considering Dragonite knows Thunderpunch that it help teach it.

Should be a fun little ep.

Of course there's going to be fillers. Did you guys really expect them to have 10 months forth of episodes consisting only of plot related episodes?

A typical filler ep where the COTD pokemon will lose confidence in its ability and the hero and his poke will jump into the ring to save the day by inspiring confidence(here its Iris nd Dragonite)..??? I hope this ep can be better than the tagline mentioned..

"The Misty Sangi Ranch! Denryuu's Light!"
"A Denryuu belonging to a girl at Sangi Ranch, Elly, is tasked with gathering together a pack of Mareep. But they won't listen to it, so Satoshi and friends help it..."
"<- Kairyuu gives Denyuu special training!"
"THAT SUSPICIOUS 3-MAN GROUP KIDNAP MAREEP!?"

From Bluesun

THis will be an intersting episode because all of the pics ive seen of the episode is something TVtropes would call "getting crap past the radar" if you look closely enough. Dragonite gives Ampheros Special training??? ITS KARIYU AND DENYUU TIME!!! and that big truck cage does seem like overkill for a mareep if you ask me

Can't wait to see Woobat again. :)

Tokuzo is Ellie's Grandfather I think.

Last edited:
Still a woobat?? well at least is in jessie team

That means that Yamask is still around could show up in a future episode.

Yes! So happy that TR still have their (comparatively) old Pokémon.

Cool! I was hoping TR could cause trouble when TP wasn't around! :-D

Villainy all around then! (or at least it better be).

Teaching Dragonite Thunderpunch is pretty cool, and at least this episode isn't complete filler. Bit pissed that the trio is kidnapping random Pokemon all the sudden again, if only cause I'm tired of that shtick, even if they've reverted to their old ways.

Teaching Dragonite Thunderpunch is pretty cool, and at least this episode isn't complete filler. Bit pissed that the trio is kidnapping random Pokemon all the sudden again, if only cause I'm tired of that shtick, even if they've reverted to their old ways.

You're mistaken. Dragonite is the one that will teach Ampharos Thunderpunch.

Woobat being used now should help spice up the Team Rocket battles. What made Amoonguss ans Frillish so good was their combinations, so it's good to see that they'll be mixed for more unique battles and cool battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom