• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW113: The Foggy Sanji Ranch! Denryu's Light!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit pissed that the trio is kidnapping random Pokemon all the sudden again, if only cause I'm tired of that shtick, even if they've reverted to their old ways.

Considering they've barely done that shtick this whole series, it isn't that bad. And at least their stealing Pokemon with a purpose again instead of some retarded Meowth fantasy (no offense intended, just using the word because I fucking hate those things). Beats the heck out of them spending a minute or so an episode preparing for some big caper that that'll be twarted with surprising, almost anti-climactic ease...

Why does Ellie's Ampharos need to learn Thunderpunch out of all of the existing Electric-type attacks? It could've learned Electro Ball or Thunderbolt from Ash's Pikachu if it really wanted to help its trainer herd all of the Mareep. It just seems that the writers are shoehorning Iris and her pokemon without a good reason.

Ash did have a whole arc to shine on top of a battle with Cheren, and Pikachu is in every single episode. Dragonite does have the Charizard episode, sure. But Iris hasn't had an episode since BW106, and that was more of Axew's episode. I think giving an episode to Iris or Cilan would be a great idea, since Episode N seems like it will be a big thing for Ash in the long run. Plus ThunderPunch seems like an easy move to work with: you put your electricity into your fist.

Cilan and Stunfisk, on the other hand, really could have used an episode. But I guess it would be hard for Stunfisk to teach a move as opposed to trolling Ampharos and laughing at its misery.

Preview
- Flock of Mareep in Floccesy Ranch.
- Ellie slaps a Mareep on its behind and the Mareep walks toward the others.
- Ellie smiles.
- Axew and Pikachu bounce on a Mareep each and then hide on inside the other Mareep's wool before popping out.
- Ampharos tries to rub some of the Mareep's tails and get electrocuted from the last one.
- Axew pops out of a Mareep's wool.
- Ampharos doesn't looks so positive but gets encouragement from Ellie.
- Dragonite sits down and looks tired.
- Ampharos tries and fails at producing a ThunderPunch.
- Pikachu and Axew help train the Ampharos.
- Ampharos tries but Dragonite shakes his head as if to say that Ampharos is doing it wrong.
- Dragonite shows the proper way to punch.
- Ampharos gets pumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiQrdxg2ogA

Marvin Gaye's Lets get it on plays.

http://mg1live.net/up-z/s/zoo1360232984429.gif

Can't wait for this episode. Seems nice to me.

Last edited:
D'awwww, look at Kairyu help teach Denryu Thunder Punch. :3 Kibago training and helping as well? Heh. That's a nice little bonus I guess, still not fond of TR appearing but still I guess it's nice to see those two Dragons training together.

Bwahaha, the fact that I just saw an Ampharos try to convince Mareep to help it and get shunned like that makes this episode worth it alone. Poor things getting zapped left and right too, which makes this even better.

Will this Ampharos know any other moves or is it going to just suck at ThunderPunch and if it does I am going to laugh my pants off if it fails to do so on Jessie's Woobat or something else but this does look like a pretty funny episode.

It might be filler, but at least it'll be a FUN filler :)

Heck, looks like it'll be more entertaining than all the Junior Cup episodes put together (not that that would take much...)! :XD:

Last edited:
Pack of Mareep. Wat. They're sheep, therefore they are a flock.
*nitpick is nitpicky*

That Ampharos is kinda how I would imagine myself if I was a Pokemon.....

....god that's depressing...

That aside, it actually looks like a fun ep.

Judging by the magazine Mareep are being used as a battery.

Let me guess, the gang try to help and fail, but Ampharos saves the day with its new move!

Too Funny and Stupid that Trio are using the Mareep as a Battery.

Every time I see Team Rocket trying to power a weapon with Pokémon now, I think back to the Roggenrola episode.

I wouldn't wish this upon anyone who browses this forum.

At least Ampharos is a cute Pokémon that (seems to have) a personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom