• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

He's back, baby.

Summary:
Satoshi and friends visit the 'Kanto Fair', which presents the Kanto region. There, the 'Lizard Pokémon' Hitokage cheerfully greets everyone from a specially-made stage. This reminds Satoshi of his own 'Flame Pokémon', Lizardon. Back when the two traveled together, Lizardon was his strongest partner, and helped him out a lot. Wanting to see Lizardon again after all this time, he asks Professor Okido to transfer it over.

Right away, a certain Pokémon stares sharply at Lizardon; Iris' Kairyu feels Lizardon is definitely not your average Pokémon. Lizardon, however, undauntedly glares back at Kairyu. Is a fight about to break out? What's going to happen?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW116 "Burn up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!"

Looks like a baby Charmander in this episode evolves, I don't see Ash's Charizard in the scan.

I think the writers are showing the Charmander line to younger viewers, Ash's probably won't appear till the tail-end of the episode.

The title says Charizard, so there will be a Charizard.

The title says Charizard, so there will be a Charizard.

Again, he'll probably return during literally the last 5 minutes. All of Charizard's previous returns have been like that too.

March 7? Damn it! That's too long D:

And yay, a Kanto fair? Awesome!

I was just about to ask, are they promoting all the Kanto starters in this episode? I imagine we'll see a Bulba/Squirtle too, although sadly they probably won't be Ash's.

FUCK 'EM UP CHARIZARD

It doesn't say anything about the other starters, but it could be. According to my lousy Japanese skills, there's a Kanto fair and it's going to be full of rare things. And I think Hitokage fucks up because it says carelessly stumbles or something like that.

Looks like N will be in this episode too. And what move is that Charmander using?

Again, he'll probably return during literally the last 5 minutes. All of Charizard's previous returns have been like that too.

Except for AG189. So, there is no confirmation that Ash's Charizard will appear near the end of the episode. It could very well show up near the beginning or middle.

If it is Ash's the deluge of merch will tip us off instantly so no need to worry ^_^

Let me just say that if Charizard and Dragonite battle, and Charizard loses, I am going to be piiiiiiiiiiiiiissed

On March 7th, 2013, thousands despaired as Iris caught a Charmander that immediately evolved into a Charizard to fight her Dragonite.

There were no survivors.

I wonder if the gang are still in the Virbank Complex/Gulf from BW115, I sure hope so.

The Charmander looks like its doing a Contest appeal.

@The Fighting Misty Weren't you confident that Charizard would only be back for a few episodes? What do you make of this, then? We know it will still be around in July.

If it is Ash's Charizard vs. Iris Dragonite and Charizard gets anything less than a win...I'm throwing the biggest f-you to the show and I quit.

"Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyuu!"
"Satoshi, N, and friends come to the Kanto Fair, which exhibits the local produce and culture of the Kanto region. A Hitokage appears on a stage, and makes a cute performance with Ember. But it missteps, and crashes into the set..."
"FUN AND LIVELY!"
" -> Looking around the Kanto Fair. It's full of rare items!"
"<- Hitokage breathes out Ember beautifully."

From Bluesun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom