• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW116 "Burn up, Lizardon! VS Kairyu!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW116 "Burn up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!"

Hope that Iris gets the Charmander.

Still, Charizard better win.

This episode has potential. I wonder how many Kanto references they'll make besides the starters.

If it is Ash's Charizard vs. Iris Dragonite and Charizard gets anything less than a win...I'm throwing the biggest f-you to the show and I quit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt0anp7WK8

Even if it's not about Ash's Charizard, his reputation is in game. Why does Charizard is the chosen to fight Reshiram if Dragonite seems stronger?

Anyway, this episode looks good.

Awww.... Charmander :D
Good to know it will be appearing. It's been a while now.

They did a really good job with the arc with the Johto festival in Sinnoh for the remakes - they should go down the same path and have the player characters from the Kanto games here. They haven't used them in the past have they?

Why would Ash's Charizard come from Johto for this? Unless the storyline is that Ash remembers he has a Charizard after seeing Charmander and it flies over?

I don't want to get my hopes up about all the storyline things they could do with Ash being involved in looking at Kanto - but then again, what is uniquely Kanto for them to focus on - the Safari Zone perhaps? Mt Moon Space Exploration? The SS Anne? Every region outside Unova has nearly all the Kanto Pokemon so that can't be enough of a reason for uniqueness?

At least can Ash not be stupid this episode? I don't want to see him scanning Kanto Pokemon when he should be an expert here.

I wonder what Trip thinks of this?

Yes...Yes!

Oh god I've been waiting for this...

Come on March why you can't come any sooner.

I'm not sure if the Charizard appearing in this ep is Ash's or not. If so shouldn't Liza from Characific Valley be appearing in this episode as well. We need more info to officially confirm this matter.

I hope we see a few Kanto Pokemon at this festival, besides Charmander, Charizard and Dragonite.

This episode has potential. I wonder how many Kanto references they'll make besides the starters.

Hopefully there won't be any flashbacks to the original Kanto, but given BW's lack of continuity there probably won't be. Ash has still never mentioned his past to Iris and Cilan.

Hopefully there won't be any flashbacks to the original Kanto, but given BW's lack of continuity there probably won't be. Ash has still never mentioned his past to Iris and Cilan.

Iris: So you're the Hikari Satoshi traveled with throughout Shinou?
Dento: And you're a Pokemon Coordinator.

Why not? This saga could use some good flashbacks. It's actually quite sad that Iris and Cilan may never know about Ash's past companions or his past accomplishments. For if they leave the show, they will never really know what Ash was like at his best. That is a damn shame.

So this episode will be similar to DP143 since it will feature a fair about the Kanto region. Maybe there will be mentions of Kanto's most important landmarks, such as the Celadon Department Store and Silph Co.

I like how the summary doesn't mention Dragonite or Charizard at all. >_>

At least can Ash not be stupid this episode? I don't want to see him scanning Kanto Pokemon when he should be an expert here.
Oh, he will. I like to see it as Satoshi scanning them for Dent and Iris, but it's obviously for the benefit of all kids watching.

I don't think that this Charizard/Lizardon is Ash's/Satoshi's.. I posted why Ash's Charizard isn't the Charizard that is fighting Iris' Dragonite/Iris' Kairyu.

The reason of this is because Liza/Sieg or D.../H..... isn't in the summary because we know that Charizard isn't in Kanto (it's in Johto).. Also, because the last three times that Ash's Charizard appeared, other Charizard has appeared soon before Ash's Charizard appeared on the screen.

But yes, Ash's Charizard will appear in the N's arc and the Genesect movie. And for various episodes.

Charmander, huh? Must've been a long time since we've seen one of those.

If this is Ash's Charizard having a battle with Iris' Dragonite, then I'd like to know why they're having a battle. And I'd like for Ash to win, but I have a bad feeling this could be Iris and Dragonite's revenge for their loss to Ash at the PWTJC.

Last edited:

DRAGON FIGHT!

(Though Langley's not gonna like this)

Last edited:

This is going to be a good episode because it is also on my Birthday which is also March 7th so I am going to be pumped for this episode.

Here's a thought. Maybe the Charmander there is Charizard and Charla's kid, and Charizard is there watching over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom