• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW117: Plasma-dan's Ambition! The Controlled Pokémon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably leads to Akuroma getting a view of Iris managing to bring out Kairyu's "latent power" which leads to Akuroma wanting to grab control of Iris's Kairyu and wreck crap, enter Lizardon who frees Kairyu and these two become good buddies since the rivalry seems to begin one episode prior with those two having an aerial battle. Plus Doryuzu already got a win against Team Plasma and beating an Ononokusu right now that isn't Shaga's would probably be reductive. Kibago already got a battle against the Plasma Pokemon in Akuroma's debut episode too, so he's out, plus fighting a Kojondon is one thing, fighting an Ononokusu is another. I could easily see this battle being used as a vector for Kairyu's later manipulation.
Meanwhile, in a faaar away Pokéball, a Emolga deeply sleeps...

Except Emonga doesn't really have a huge connection to Iris and the bond with her Pokemon. In fact she has the least connection to Iris's goal and the whole bonding thing. Plus she got the beauties episode and got a win against a Roserade there. I honestly think Kibago and the others would do better with these wins and battles in the long run.

"Satoshi, N and the others have stopped by a town where the Plasma-Dan's scientist Achroma is conducting experiments on controlling pokemon. An Ononokusu who's been hit by a beam coming from a suspicious machine has started rampaging about and causing a scene. Iris sends out her Kairyuu to stop it, but..."
So it's an anime-exclusive town as opposed to Castelia City? This combined with the fact that N is heading to Driftveil (having finished whatever business he had in Castelia) makes me doubt that Castelia will be revisited at all. The opening was probably misleading, just like with the other details that didn't pan out (N watching the Cheren battle in a church, and the controlled Pokémon being carried over to the White Ruins, which can't happen since they've already been released).

Last edited:
Except Emonga doesn't really have a huge connection to Iris and the bond with her Pokemon. In fact she has the least connection to Iris's goal and the whole bonding thing. Plus she got the beauties episode and got a win against a Roserade there. I honestly think Kibago and the others would do better with these wins and battles in the long run.

1) The Beauties Episode is 19 episodes prior! Just because it just aired in the dub doesn't mean that we should compare it with Japanese eps when it comes to time span.
2) Emolga's last appearance was BW109, in that Tag Battle with Nonomi. In fact, it is the last time Cilan battled, using Stunfisk. That is, not only Emolga is in par to Stunfisk when it comes to screentime, Pansage and Crustle are in a worse situation. Not to mention Krookodile, Palpitoad, Leavanny, Boldore (Pignite?). Even though they appeared later than Crustle, they have much less of a chance of reappearing throught this saga's entirety... That is, Emolga is okay where it is.

They already revisited Hiun City at the end of N's (proper) debut episode.

Visit... We just saw the Skyarrow Bridge... "Hiun" was not mentioned anywhere in BW110, and Castelia City's page in Bulbapedia doesn't mention anything abou BW110 at all.
Apart from that, since their path currently is Driftveil and then Iccirus, I doubt we will see Castelia CIty again.

My question is something else... Why Driftveil? We know every single episode till BW122, where do you think that Driftveil fits in this?

"Hiun" was not mentioned anywhere in BW110,
N mentioned it since that was his destination at the time. We don't know what exactly he did there, but it's probably over by now.

My question is something else... Why Driftveil? We know every single episode till BW122, where do you think that Driftveil fits in this?
Anthea and Concordia live in Driftveil in B2W2. Chances are that N will meet them in the city in the March 21st episode, and from there they'll go to the foggy forest.

Whoa Ho Ho Ho, Dragonite is possed by Team Plasma and is using Ice Beam this is go to GOOD.

The VA List

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth
Colress

There's lots of other VA's listed like.

Kensuke Sato: Iris's Dragonite
Kiyotaka Furushima: Iris's Excadrill, Jessie's Woobat
Chiaki Takahashi: Ash's Palpitoad, Jessie's Frillish
Masaki Terasoma: Looker, Drayden
Ken'yū Horiuchi: Cedric Juniper
Yuichi Nakamura: N
Masaka Aizawa: Ghetsis
Akeno Watanabe: Ash's Scraggy, Angie
Misato Fukuen: Ash's Oshawott
Yūta Odagaki: Pokemon Trainer in an episode

Last edited:
I hope Palpitoad is in it. I miss its awesomeness. @_@

Summaries from Adamant

"Also, the city is under attack from an Ononokus running wild!?

Summary:
Satoshi's party, along with N, have arrive in a new city. There, the Plasma Gang, led by the scientist Achroma, have used an ominous machine to conduct an experiment in Pokémon mind control. Having been exposed to the machine's rays, an 'Axe Jaw Pokémon' Ononokus has started rampaging, sending the city into a panic and causing them to temporarily block it off. However Iris, claiming there is no such thing as a bad Dragon Pokémon, sneaks into the city without permission.

Iris' Kairyu attempts to stop Ononokus, but suddenly it flies into a rampage as well! And N, who's always able to hear the voices of his 'friends' hearts, says he's unable to hear any right now! Worried that the two will be seriously injured if they keep rampaging like this, N stands up before Kairyu and Ononokus, but they just end up growing even more out of control! Just what will happen!?"

The VA list for this episode doesn't have Misty/Brock, which proves once and for all their characters aren't making any type of return to the series. Glad to see this was finally settled given this is the very next episode.

Hey, I understand that you want people to know that Kasumi and Tekashi (sp) aren't really returning, buuuut yeah you're treating like a shaft :[

So judging by the summery, I am guessing that I get to see how N "talks" to pokemon.

The VA list for this episode doesn't have Misty/Brock, which proves once and for all their characters aren't making any type of return to the series. Glad to see this was finally settled given this is the very next episode.

God. Why do you care so badly? You're the only one I know making a big brouhaha of it.

Worried that the two will be seriously injured if they keep rampaging like this, N stands up before Kairyu and Ononokus, but they just end up growing even more out of control! Just what will happen!?"
This is where N will die, then? Don't tell me he will scream their names and then everything will be all right. e_e

I understand you're worried about the fans that thought they would come back, but now you are making a big deal about this.

Dude, seriously, give it a rest. We get it. We got it a week ago. Your the only one making a big deal about it.

Ep looks like its gonna be quite cool. Im looking forward to these next few eps. Haven't felt that way in a while

I am wondering what TR will do in this episode because whatever they do will probably lead up to the TR vs TP episode.

Oak's Livecaster showed some scenes.

Some random trainer is here and he looks shocked.

Dragonite goes crazy whilst being controlled.

Preview
- Haxorus is possessed and keeps using HyperBeam.
- N isn't happy.
- Colress has the evil villain speech face going on along with the laugh.
- Ghetsis in person.
- Iris tries to stop Haxorus.
- Haxorus goes to use Shadow Claw.
- Ash N co. run out of the way.
- Colress fires a beam.
- It goes on Dragonite's head.
- Frustrated Dragonite flies high into the air.
- Ash, Iris and Axew are shocked.
- They dodge Dragonite's Flamethrower
- Ash orders a Dragon Tail from Charizard.
- Charizard uses Dragon Tail.
- Iris runs from Dragon Rush.
- Dragonite and Haxorus using Flamethrower and HyperBeam respectively.
- N gets hurt and rolls along the ground.
- Charizard comes out of his Pokeball.

[video=youtube;x-3wU02_Q3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-3wU02_Q3Y[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom