• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW117: Plasma-dan's Ambition! The Controlled Pokémon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, N gets his butt kicked a lot...

Oak's Livecaster showed some scenes.

Some random trainer is here and he looks shocked.

Dragonite goes crazy whilst being controlled.

Preview
- Haxorus is possessed and keeps using HyperBeam.
- N isn't happy.
- Colress has the evil villain speech face going on along with the laugh.
- Ghetsis in person.
- Iris tries to stop Haxorus.
- Haxorus goes to use Shadow Claw.
- Ash N co. run out of the way.
- Colress fires a beam.
- It goes on Dragonite's head.
- Frustrated Dragonite flies high into the air.
- Ash, Iris and Axew are shocked.
- They dodge Dragonite's Flamethrower
- Ash orders a Dragon Tail from Charizard.
- Charizard uses Dragon Tail.
- Iris runs from Dragon Rush.
- Dragonite and Haxorus using Flamethrower and HyperBeam respectively.
- N gets hurt and rolls along the ground.
- Charizard comes out of his Pokeball.

[video=youtube;x-3wU02_Q3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-3wU02_Q3Y[/video]

Looks like's a good episode and as always N seems to be in a bit trouble

Looks as if N's going to go through some character development this time around. He's going to see he can't always take the diplomatic approach to Pokemon problems, and sometimes things have to be settled by beating the ever-loving crud out of each other.

Yay for violence!

I'm excited to see Ghetsis in person for the first time! This looks like it will be very interesting.

As always, I'm happy to see Iris always expecting only the best from Dragon Type Pokemon... this reminds me of how she met Kairyuu. x3;

Seeing an Ononokusu make an appearance also sounds exciting. <3

And N really does get hurt a lot. I'm starting to think that that's just as much fanservice catering to his more sadistic fans (which, if tumblr's anything to go by, is a good chunk of them...), as much as the effort put into drawing him (and Akuroma, with those lips!) nicely. They were trying to lure in new, mature fans to this anime using N as bait, after all!

Poor N, writers sure love put him through hell.
I hope things go wrong for Iris, I like it when shes prooven wrong about what she thinks, its more fun that way :p

Maybe it could happen to Iris but it may not be completely focused on her maybe it will be also focused and centered on N.

Looker's BAAAAAACK!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am honestly surprised that this episode will feature a scene in which the COTD's Haxorus will destroy a building with Hyper Beam, considering that a few other episodes that featured similar scenes were removed before airing.

Ash's Charizard. Iris' Dragonite. COTD's? Haxorus. Team Plasma.

I overlay these four to achieve greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom