• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW118 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forest is N, Anthea and Concordia's refuge. It is a place for healing Pokémon that have been hurt by humans.

The summary also says that Ash will come to learn about N's past.

Since I was the OP of this thread, I put the translated summary in the first post. :]

Not biologically, but they were also orphans Ghetsis brought in, and they raised N. They're his foster sisters, and filled the roles of caring older sisters.

Since the scan that was just posted contained images of young N playing with a Growlithe, a Lillipup, a Minccino, and a Darumaka--all pokemon that can be seen in the latest ending--chances are that the Gothitelle and Gardevoir on the March 2013 calendar will be featured here as well.

It's also nice to see N interacting with Ghetsis.

Not biologically, but they were also orphans Ghetsis brought in, and they raised N. They're his foster sisters, and filled the roles of caring older sisters.

Or "nannies?"
I dunno, they were too close in age to be nannies, but more like babysitters. They're sisters who babysat their little brother.

N is always referred to as a young man in canon too, so I'm always confused when people call him a boy (because he has a child's pure heart?). xD;; I feel it's a little bit patronizing to refer to adults as "boys" or "girls" in some contexts, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the summaries and all! <3

I'm looking forward to meeting N's sisters!

As for that picture, are they helping him out of whatever he seems to be drowning in in the preview picture?

No I wouldn't say he is drowning he was just knocked unconscious there I think?

So this is the episode where we see N schmooze with a ton of Pokemon?

I'm totally gonna squee when I watch it. (my favorite character doing the thing I like most about him)

Off topic, but does anyone know what that (TCG I assume?) pic with Red and Green artwork is all about. It looks like neat Sugimori-ish art, but I've never seen it before.

But on topic, I am really excited for a chance to see N's backstory along with young N, Getis, Helena, and Verbena in the anime. Hopefully, they do his story justice and any deviations from the games, are not terrible.

I wonder who Gardevoir and Gothitelle are protecting Ash and co. from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom