• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW119: Rocket vs Plasma! Meowth and Colress!

This seems to have a lot of Talk Here, I can't wait for what Meowth is up to with Colress was he captured by Team Plasma or is he just pretending to be a Good Guy again and Let The Ultimate Betrayal Happen again since this is what I called it when he Betrayed Ash and the the others in Nimbassa City which Was Totally Epic And Really Good.

Kinda, sorta called it!

Meowth: Let's show these fuckers how we do things in Kanto!

Plasma Grunt: Dis how we do thangs in Isshu, bitches! Lipard, hyperbeam dey sorry asses! *the rap song "Straight Outta Castelia" blares from helicopter speakers*

And six straight episodes of Team Plasma goodness?
...I-I don't know if my body is ready :scared:

Last edited:
Oh, great. No more Meteonite? No more Pierce? That's just wrong! Banning the original "Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma!" two-parter is just wrong!

Last edited:
Nyasu and Achroma? I'm so confused....

Maybe he sees Nyasu's speaking ability as a different type of strength and wants to study him/team up with him temporarily? From the screencap, their interactions don't look hostile or forced.

I think Meowth will trick Colress to get information on Team Plasma from the inside. Colress probably wants to study Meowth because he can talk. Can't blame him either. Meowth is probably one of the most interesting Pokemon in the entire world of Pokemon. Either way, Im really excited to see my favorite character from the anime (Meowth) and my second favorite character from the games (Colress) to be in the title together.

I see the angle of Meowth tricking them working. But considering Colress's intelligence, I bet he'd just play along with Meowth until he gets what he wants, outsmarting the Rockets on this one.

Yeah if this does happen The Ultimate Betrayal Part 2 Is going to happen but we at least know he is faking this time.

You made your point already. No need to post if you're just going to link to your old post and not bring any new information and opinions.

But we'll try to keep the thread updated with any news that should answer your question-statements.

Why does it matter that we're not seeing the original episodes? The storyline now is just simply not relevant to the Team Plasma that existed in the episodes we didn't see. Indeed, we probably have TP written better because they aren't trying to mesh the BW with B2W2 storylines.

I think Meowth will trick Colress to get information on Team Plasma from the inside. Colress probably wants to study Meowth because he can talk. Can't blame him either. Meowth is probably one of the most interesting Pokemon in the entire world of Pokemon. Either way, Im really excited to see my favorite character from the anime (Meowth) and my second favorite character from the games (Colress) to be in the title together.

Meowth will have to reach down in his memory banks for this one

Meowth will have to reach down in his memory banks for this one

Cat with a city accent vs. a scientist

BECAUSE THAT'S TOTALLY LIKELY!
J/K, I guess I could kinda see that happening? I mean, Colress is kind of a derp, and Meowth is pretty decent with the whole trickery thing. No matter what goes down it's two of my all time favorites in an episode, haven't been this excited for a kid's cartoon since I was a kid myself.

Colress are doing experiments to revive something. Expected to be Genesect.
The summary mentions Colress using Meowth for an experiment, but I see no indication of a revival being involved. The Genesect have already been created.

Meowth will have a violent reaction to the experiment. It seems to be a continuation of what Colress has already been doing.

Colress recruits Meowth into Team Plasma and does not use Team Rocket to his research abilities. Colress is interested in the experiment and Meowth responds to it. The two began to work on the experiment right away. Meowth was able to withstand the radio waves from the Colress Machine until eyes started to glow red and it started raging.

Colress recruits Meowth into Team Plasma and does not use Team Rocket to his research abilities. Colress is interested in the experiment and Meowth responds to it. The two began to work on the experiment right away. Meowth was able to withstand the radio waves from the Colress Machine until eyes started to glow red and it started raging.

That would be insane! Poor Meowth, who will help him with this one? Or will Meowth break free of him himself and see how horrible it is and shut the thing down? Man, episodes like these really make me impressed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom