• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pignite subplot is such a waste of time. I don't care for Pokémon that think they deserve to win all the time.

I couldn't possibly agree anymore.

My hatred of the Pig...thing aside. Why would they make a subplot of an episode where a Pokemon gets depressed after losing 1 battle from the episode before?

Sure Pignite has had depression problems after losing in the past, but it's been a while. Why bring that part of its personality back.

Wasn't this settled in the episode it, you know, evolved and defeated it's former trainer's new Pokemon.

If that sort of episode didn't happen where it faced its former trainer and seemingly got over it's depression, then I would actually like this subplot. Though since that other episode was or (in my opinion) should've been the point where it's depression, I couldn't care less for this plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom