• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Thanks to Eitarou for the original thread.

Last edited:

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
I wonder what is going to happen here is it going to be one of Satoshi's Pokemon or Charizard and What is N going to command and How Will The Outcome Come Out for the Next Episode.

Rajagopal90

Reaction score
The episode title says its Ash vs N.. My doubt is whether they fight each other or its just a war of words(ideals of both). Its very critical at this point but both must co-operate if they have to stop TP..

Ashfangirl22

I love Ash.
Reaction score
The episode title says its Ash vs N.. My doubt is whether they fight each other or its just a war of words(ideals of both). Its very critical at this point but both must co-operate if they have to stop TP..
I'd love a battle but it would be intresting if it was just Ash trying to talk him out of it with his opinions on Pokemon and the situations.
This is one of those episodes I'm dying to see.

Sheep

cute patootie
Reaction score
Pretty excited for this one! Little N in the scan is so eee adorable too.

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
AND I JUST NOTICED THE GROWLITHE IS LICKING YOUNG N'S FACE DHJASDHASJFJFHJFHFJH *heart melts* *fangasm*

*ahem*

How many episodes do those scans cover anyway? Which ones cover the particular episode this thread is about? (that mag is monthly, right?)

QuietDragon

The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons
Reaction score
Pretty excited for this one! Little N in the scan is so eee adorable too.
I know, right?

Poor baby.

As for what the VS part stands for, I think it is most likely a clash of ideals, than an actual Pokemon battle... if there is a battle, it will be short and certainly not the focal point or (obviously) the source of the main conflict. We've had misleading titles like that before, haven't we? They're probably trying not to give anything away from the title alone, while also choosing titles that'll hype up the episode.