• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
So instead of a "Golden Light Stone," the White Ruins contains the White Stone from the games. Does this mean that the anime Reshiram reverted back into its stone form? It appeared from the flashback in BW118 that Reshiram flew away after attacking Team Plasma.

Other than that, why must every Liepard in this anime know Hyper Beam?

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Full preview.

Anime - Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 - Folge 036 – Filb.de

So instead of a "Golden Light Stone," the White Ruins contains the White Stone from the games. Does this mean that the anime Reshiram reverted back into its stone form? It appeared from the flashback in BW118 that Reshiram flew away after attacking Team Plasma.

Because they're taught that from their mothers not to long after birth. I thought everybody knew this.

Last edited:

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Well this episode looks better than the one that was today. Though I wonder how this battle between Ash and N will take place.

And Shadow Ball. In fact why don't any of them use any dark-type moves? The anime has been overusing a lot of moves lately and it really gets annoying.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Well this episode looks better than the one that was today. Though I wonder how this battle between Ash and N will take place.

And Shadow Ball. In fact why don't any of them use any dark-type moves? The anime has been overusing a lot of moves lately and it really gets annoying.
Well I enjoyed the episode yesterday but I might just prefer next weeks because of the action and because of the plot moving forward, with Ash and co. included.

Maybe Ash vs. N just means that they'll have an argument.

Huh? Only 2 Liepard have used Shadow Ball, Stephan's and Angie's. Right now, soon there will have been 4-5 Liepard that have used Hyper Beam. Stephan's, Team Plasma Grunt's from the trailer of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma Part 1(even though it was never aired) and 3 Team Plasma Liepard from the upcoming episode.

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Huh? Only 2 Liepard have used Shadow Ball, Stephan's and Angie's. Right now, soon there will have been 4-5 Liepard that have used Hyper Beam. Stephan's, Team Plasma Grunt's from the trailer of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma Part 1(even though it was never aired) and 3 Team Plasma Liepard from the upcoming episode.
Oh. I thought the male grunt's liepard from the last episode had also used it. My mistake.

Paulisthebest

Reaction score
This is just a guess but since N doesn't have Pokeballs because he thinks they confine Pokemon (if I remember correctly) then wouldn't he NOT have Pokemon to actually battle Ash with?

In any case, I'm sure it will be of an disagreement between the two or something. Seriously, how many times in the BW series have we seen a title that just screams "Oh shit, something epic is about to go down!!!" only to be highly disappointed with the results?

Satoshi_Pikachu

Reaction score
Why is no actual battling=disappointment? I think an argument is much more interesting, since we might get to see Satoshi's mature side for once. We haven't seen much of that since BW started, so that's something I'm looking forward to.

And why would people assume it meant a Pokémon battle anyway? None of the previews indicate anything of the sort.

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
From the looks of that trailer, it looks like Ash and N get into a conflict of ideals or beliefs after they get trapped together somewhere.

Pokémon Master Ash

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty good episode to me. A struggle between different ideals two different individuals believe in.

I'm looking forward to this one, myself. :)

L-05308

Reaction score
What's Crustle doing up in the sky? Seeing it fall down with Dragonite makes me believe it will get ag big of a role as Dragonite which makes me happy. :)

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
Thank You SonGoku that means a lot to me and I really liked that Comment about the Preview that I thought looked really good.

Peppermint Phoenix

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
So Ash and N are going to argue for two minutes and now they are going to call the episode Satoshi vs N. Seems like a legit title unless they somehow argue for more than 2 minutes