• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Well things may be interesting. It looks like Ash will NOT BE ABLE to talk Pikachu out of him being Controlled this time.

Hm, maybe Plasma/Achroma learned from their mistakes the first time and perfected their methods of Pokemon control. Achroma was really impressed when Satoshi was able to talk Pikachu out of it, so that might have something to do with it.

I said it because the original comment made it sound like this was happening for the first time. :>
Ah, I guess it did XD

Anyway, I'm actually pretty excited about this, mainly to see N's reaction to whatever Satoshi does to snap Pikachu out of it.

Scan_Decolora_2_zpsfc70d259.png

EN-1112_zps4a1c5e0e.png

I edited the recent post of the scan that seems to be from of a summary, to included the picture with Golurk.

BW123_zpsdfcdbd0b.png

The Golurk appearing in this episode may belong to one of TP's grunts(like magnezone)..

Why? I'm pretty sure it looked like it was controlled in that picture, so why would they control their own Pokemon?

VA List

So...

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth
Kensuke Satō: Iris's Dragonite
Masaki Terasoma: Looker
Ken'yū Horiuchi: Cedrick
Yukito Sōma: Nero
Kentaro Yamazaki:...
Takahiro Miyake:...
Yūta Odagaki: Pokemon Trainer from an episode.

Summaries from Adamant.

"Satoshi and friends have finally arrived at the 'White Ruins', where the mystery of the legendary Pokémon Reshiram lies in wait. But just as they find the 'Light Stone', which is said to be Reshiram's current form, it ends up being stolen by N!

Summary:
Satoshi and friends have arrived at Dragonspiral Tower, which is located near the ruins. There, they're met by Professor Araragi's father's assistant. He tells them the professor has finally confirmed the whereabouts of the 'Light Stone', said to be the transformed state of Reshiram, a Pokémon called legendary.

Satoshi and friends head to the White Ruins, and immediately enter the ruin interiors alongside Professor Araragi's father... And as the professor breaks the seal, the Light Stone is engulfed in an immense light. Then N suddenly shows up at their location. N asks the professor what he intends to do with the Light Stone. When he hears the professor's answer, N replies 'Don't say such things', and takes the Light Stone away from him. And then the Plasma Gang...! Just what will happen?"

Last edited:
Here is the translation courtesy of Adamant.

It seems that Ash and N's confrontation pertains to whether or not Cedric can be trusted with the Light Stone. There are two questions that puzzle me:

1. How is it that Ash and co. have just arrived at the Dragonspiral Tower? Do they conveniently stay outside for the entirety of the previous episode?
2. Why is Reshiram in stone form? It was seen roaming in N's flashback.

Here is the translation courtesy of Adamant.

It seems that Ash and N's confrontation pertains to whether or not Cedric can be trusted with the Light Stone. There are two questions that puzzle me:

1. How is it that Ash and co. have just arrived at the Dragonspiral Tower? Do they conveniently stay outside for the entirety of the previous episode?
2. Why is Reshiram in stone form? It was seen roaming in N's flashback.

The better question is how will Ash battle N when the latter doesn't have any Pokemon?

I've updated the earlier post with the information.

It seems Nero might be here.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom