• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

So instead of a "Golden Light Stone," the White Ruins contains the White Stone from the games. Does this mean that the anime Reshiram reverted back into its stone form? It appeared from the flashback in BW118 that Reshiram flew away after attacking Team Plasma.

Other than that, why must every Liepard in this anime know Hyper Beam?

Full preview.

Anime - Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 - Folge 036 – Filb.de

So instead of a "Golden Light Stone," the White Ruins contains the White Stone from the games. Does this mean that the anime Reshiram reverted back into its stone form? It appeared from the flashback in BW118 that Reshiram flew away after attacking Team Plasma.

Because they're taught that from their mothers not to long after birth. I thought everybody knew this.

Last edited:
Well this episode looks better than the one that was today. Though I wonder how this battle between Ash and N will take place.

And Shadow Ball. In fact why don't any of them use any dark-type moves? The anime has been overusing a lot of moves lately and it really gets annoying.

Well this episode looks better than the one that was today. Though I wonder how this battle between Ash and N will take place.

And Shadow Ball. In fact why don't any of them use any dark-type moves? The anime has been overusing a lot of moves lately and it really gets annoying.

Well I enjoyed the episode yesterday but I might just prefer next weeks because of the action and because of the plot moving forward, with Ash and co. included.

Maybe Ash vs. N just means that they'll have an argument.

Huh? Only 2 Liepard have used Shadow Ball, Stephan's and Angie's. Right now, soon there will have been 4-5 Liepard that have used Hyper Beam. Stephan's, Team Plasma Grunt's from the trailer of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma Part 1(even though it was never aired) and 3 Team Plasma Liepard from the upcoming episode.

Huh? Only 2 Liepard have used Shadow Ball, Stephan's and Angie's. Right now, soon there will have been 4-5 Liepard that have used Hyper Beam. Stephan's, Team Plasma Grunt's from the trailer of Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma Part 1(even though it was never aired) and 3 Team Plasma Liepard from the upcoming episode.

Oh. I thought the male grunt's liepard from the last episode had also used it. My mistake.

This is just a guess but since N doesn't have Pokeballs because he thinks they confine Pokemon (if I remember correctly) then wouldn't he NOT have Pokemon to actually battle Ash with?

In any case, I'm sure it will be of an disagreement between the two or something. Seriously, how many times in the BW series have we seen a title that just screams "Oh shit, something epic is about to go down!!!" only to be highly disappointed with the results?

Why is no actual battling=disappointment? I think an argument is much more interesting, since we might get to see Satoshi's mature side for once. We haven't seen much of that since BW started, so that's something I'm looking forward to.

And why would people assume it meant a Pokémon battle anyway? None of the previews indicate anything of the sort.

From the looks of that trailer, it looks like Ash and N get into a conflict of ideals or beliefs after they get trapped together somewhere.

Seems like a pretty good episode to me. A struggle between different ideals two different individuals believe in.

I'm looking forward to this one, myself. :)

What's Crustle doing up in the sky? Seeing it fall down with Dragonite makes me believe it will get ag big of a role as Dragonite which makes me happy. :)

Thank You SonGoku that means a lot to me and I really liked that Comment about the Preview that I thought looked really good.

So Ash and N are going to argue for two minutes and now they are going to call the episode Satoshi vs N. Seems like a legit title unless they somehow argue for more than 2 minutes

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom