• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW122 "Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
episodenclimax.png

The White Ruins! Ash VS N!!
Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!
Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!

We have three new titles. Not sure if we should have multiple threads considering we know little nothing other than their titles.
attachment.php

Decolora_Scan_zps5c64cf32.png

The VA list.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth

The summaries mention Axew(he fights I think). Helena and Verbana seem to be here as well.

Summaries from Adamant.

"Finally the legendary Pokémon Reshiram is resurrected! But Reshiram ends up attacking Satoshi and friends after being manipulated by the Plasma Gang... does this conclude Episode N?
Also, a new series filled with laughter and tears starts next week

Helena and Verbena arrive at the scene, worried about N! Sirknight and Gothiruselle attempt to halt the Plasma Gang, but then the rays from the machine are aimed towards...!? And then finally, Reshiram, the Pokémon called legendary, is resurrected! It has an expression of extreme anger... but Ghetsis signals Achroma, who is able to put Reshiram under control. N desperately cries ut to it, but to no avail - Reshiram keeps firing Fusion Flare wildly around it.

Kibago keeps trying to free Iris and the others, constantly using Scratch on their bonds! And in the middle of the chaos, Achroma once again goes after Pikachu! But someone blocks his way - it's the Rocket Gang Nyarth! What is Handsome of the International Police and the Rocket Gang planning to do!? And the miracle that occurs when Pokémon and humans link their hearts... Just what is going to happen!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW??? - Climax

Reshiram vs N? I wonder if this implies that he befriended Zekrom at some point? (Seeing as Truth and Ideals are in the title).

I know it's way too early to say, but I'd really love it if they worked the Zekrom in the first episode in to all of this somehow, with Satoshi having something to do with it.

Ash vs N? Colour me interested. :D

Episode N only lasting three months pretty much proves that the writers just wanted to give a dose of fan service to the Team Plasma fans. They should have introduced N and Team Plasma long ago (at least when Season 2 started).

I am more curious about the fourth Best Wishes saga than I am interested in this climax.

BW116 is said to air on March 7th, so assuming there are no breaks or hour specials, these episodes *should* be BW120-122. It's weird how a magazine announces these titles before three other episode titles are announced.

BW116 is said to air on March 7th, so assuming there are no breaks or hour specials, these episodes *should* be BW120-122. It's weird how a magazine announces these titles before three other episode titles are announced.
It's been done before. The big magazines tend to focus on the most important episodes.

Small summaries.

4/4: The conclusion of Episode N starts here!

4/11: Corless and Ghetsis revive Reshiram?!

4/18: Ash, N and Team Plasma have an all-out confrontation!

So Colress and Ghetsis revived Reshiram? I like it.

I didn't expect Episode N to be that short. Maybe they'll use the remainder of Best Wishes to end out Iris and Dent's stories and then start the new series in September.

with the end of the n episodes, could it mean that ash is going to the new region? i would like that, specially because its a long way till october and i dont want fillers

Maybe they'll use the remainder of Best Wishes to end out Iris and Dent's stories and then start the new series in September.
Iris and Cilan aren't the stars of the show. They can star in some episodes, but they won't get a saga dedicated to them.

with the end of the n episodes, could it mean that ash is going to the new region? i would like that, specially because its a long way till october and i dont want fillers

Wow, I didn't even know that Episode N was going to be this short - only ten to thirteen episodes.

But, by the time Episode N ends, it's April 18th in Japan, and Pokémon X and Y do not release ANYWHERE until October, so...

Maybe the chances of a filler saga is true.

Well bugger. What are you going to do with the other 6 months? DON'T ANSWER THAT DON'T ANSWER THAT. *tournament is go again, whee* DAGGIT!!!!!!!

I think of this as both good and bad. I mean, we are going to see the climax quite soon, but still I thought that it will make it ALL the way till October. I really didn't expect Episode N to be that short!
Which leaves us asking... What will we get for this summer? I guess sorta like Iris/Cilan/Tournament thingys, which can be both good and bad (considering how Best Wishes deals with such things...)
Still, what annoys me is that they gave us the impression that they rushed the first saga so as to get enough eps for this one, only to finally tell us that this one won't get more than around 15! Why are they rushing that much without a reason???

I knew it, I knew they couldn't sustain a story based saga for as long as as 10 months. I am now really, really interested what they are going to focus on for the next 5 months, as they basically have nothing, yet they still are going to be in Unova.

I'm looking forward to seeing what ridiculous subtitle the post-Episode N episodes will get.

I'm calling it: Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N Houen Road to XY Battle Frontier Scramble

I'm holding out for Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2: Typing Adventure

So where the hell they gonna be, Kanto? That's the only place Ash has plans of going to, so I don't know where they can be. Only other thing I can see them doing is giving us a world tour for the world tournament, and their location for the movie would be in Johto wherever Mewtwo's city is. But that's not the topic, the topic is that Ash and N are gonna spar it out. I wonder what turns them against each other.

Might be a bit farfetched (pun unintended) but perhaps they are ending so the dub will be finished by the time Gen VI airs so they air close together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom