• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW122 "Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 episodes of Team Plasma!!!!!!!!!! This will be spectacular. 6 episodes dedicated to them is the entire length of the Isshu League. I'm excited for those episodes completely because augh! I'm interested if there'0s real battles on those episodes. We'll see.

This is going to be good. The Writers may have Redeemed Themselves From the Unova League Disaster.

I hope it will be good. 6 Team Plasma episodes are enough to see Pokemon becoming something different... More like the other animes...

Decolora_Scan_zps5c64cf32.png

Last edited:
So Ghetsis has something to do with Reshiram, too, it looks like? I'm going to assume he took control of it with the device or something ~and then N saves it~

Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Animation director: Masaki Iwane

The VA list.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth

The summaries mention Axew(he fights I think). Helena and Verbana seem to be here as well.

Summaries from Adamant.

"Finally the legendary Pokémon Reshiram is resurrected! But Reshiram ends up attacking Satoshi and friends after being manipulated by the Plasma Gang... does this conclude Episode N?
Also, a new series filled with laughter and tears starts next week

Helena and Verbena arrive at the scene, worried about N! Sirknight and Gothiruselle attempt to halt the Plasma Gang, but then the rays from the machine are aimed towards...!? And then finally, Reshiram, the Pokémon called legendary, is resurrected! It has an expression of extreme anger... but Ghetsis signals Achroma, who is able to put Reshiram under control. N desperately cries ut to it, but to no avail - Reshiram keeps firing Fusion Flare wildly around it.

Kibago keeps trying to free Iris and the others, constantly using Scratch on their bonds! And in the middle of the chaos, Achroma once again goes after Pikachu! But someone blocks his way - it's the Rocket Gang Nyarth! What is Handsome of the International Police and the Rocket Gang planning to do!? And the miracle that occurs when Pokémon and humans link their hearts... Just what is going to happen!?"

Last edited:
Preview
- Ghetsis summons Reshiram.
- The Golurks get blown way.
- Gothitelle and Gardevoir possessed I think.
- Meowth battling the Liepard.

[video=youtube;-jmZwFRrmtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jmZwFRrmtY[/video]

There seems to be too much going on at once. I hope the ending to this arc isn't rushed.

There seems to be too much going on at once. I hope the ending to this arc isn't rushed.

Yeah. Afraid that's going to be the case. There's so much things that have to be crammed into one episode, and there's a hell lot of characters that will need screentime.

Strange that Charizard wasn't shown in the preview as I would assume this would be its focus episode where it would help out with Reshiram? Perhaps there's not even enough time for that...

This entire arc is rushed. Almost seems more like filler with a retarded plot and just happens to feature Charizard in the background.

we should stray from saying this episode will be rushed. i mean for all we knoe this ep could be an hour long ep. it has happened before hasn't it. anyway i would love if they brought zekrom. if they did keeping him secret makes it all the more fun and special

we should stray from saying this episode will be rushed. i mean for all we knoe this ep could be an hour long ep. it has happened before hasn't it.

I'm afraid that an episode never will be longer than its usual 20 minutes. Maybe you by mistake misinterpreted that a two-parter that aired right after each other was one episode?

Other than that, I also don't see any reason to as of how it'll be rushed. The episodes before have been executed perfectly well, I don't see why this one would be any different.

I do feel kinda sad that this'll be the last episode of Episode N. It's been so good, seeing it end so soon is very unfortunate.

I dunno. I love this series, but a lot of things get rushed. I'm not expecting a well-paced ending, just something satisfactory.

New image of the episode from the official movie website.

BW122_MScan_zpsb57e7d5c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom