• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW122 "Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
New image of the episode from the official movie website.

BW122_MScan_zpsb57e7d5c.png

Oooh, that's so pretty.

Just how are the heroes going to deal with this though, when they can't use their Pokemon? Reshiram's eyes are glowing red, aren't they? Achroma's machine has been perfected.

(Wait, break the machine somehow! Like that other time... he's always sitting there, though. Hnn...)

There's also the issue of Reshiram being a ball of fiery rage even without the mind control, only then, it's an equal-opportunity ball of rage, apparently. We're going to somehow need to prove to it too that not all humans are bad, Legend of Raikou-style, I suppose? It'd be a fitting end if N took part in that too.

I say that Ghetsis summons Reshy and controls it with the wand, then Ash sends out the big Char trying to stop it, since no one else's untied. Meanwhile, TR appears and messes with the rest of Team Plasma. Anthea/Concordia also appear, only to actually help in nothing. Somehow, they break Colress' device, and Reshy's no longer possesed. It is now killing us with its own will :) After the incident, Reshy lost all respect for people. Looker and friends have escaped the handcuffs and start arresting TP, while N rushes to tell Reshiram that not all humans are bad, and that he totally agrees with Ash's ways of treating Pokemon. Ash/Pikachu will join in the melodrama and Reshy will calm down. Ghetsis gets mad, Colress takes over TP and changes side. Looker gives them the "Get Out of Jail Free" card and N leaves in order to become a trainer, never to be seen again...

(Next episode)Cedric joins Satoshi-tachi back to Nuvema, where they are off to the Decolora Archipelago!

Last edited:
Anyone else kinda wish that Episode N finished the episode after this and then they could've started DA AFTER the two week break?

Because ending on arc before a break and then starting another one after it sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, the producer's don't know the meaning of the word "practical" :-(

That's only feasible if they can anticipate these breaks six months in advance. In some cases, maybe, but I imagine there'd be at least some schedule changes they don't have control over.

The preview for this finale does look quite epic. I'm sure it could easily be a satisfactory conclusion even if it does feel a bit rushed.

NB4 Ghetsis demands Colress to crank the mind machine to full power against his better judgement, and commands all the Pokémon to attack everyone except him revealing his selfish nature; When it all seems lost, N accidenty tricked Reshiram into destroying said device.

Once everyone discovered what a true monster Ghetsis was, the entire Plasma Gang (including Colress) sided with N and turn the Selfish Sage over to the Unova Police. There they said their goodbyes as Ash preparing to leave Unova.

What it is with the producers rushing through the games' (meager) story elements I'll never understand... :eek:hdear:

NB4 Ghetsis demands Colress to crank the mind machine to full power against his better judgement, and commands all the Pokémon to attack everyone except him revealing his selfish nature; When it all seems lost, N accidenty tricked Reshiram into destroying said device.

Once everyone discovered what a true monster Ghetsis was, the entire Plasma Gang (including Colress) sided with N and turn the Selfish Sage over to the Unova Police. There they said their goodbyes as Ash preparing to leave Unova.

i would agree with this but in the anime team plasma is the neo plasma from black and white 2 so they already know how bad he is

i would agree with this but in the anime team plasma is the neo plasma from black and white 2 so they already know how bad he is

The anime Plasma and game Plasma are not the same thing.

They have nothing to do with each other.

I think the point Eitarou's trying to make here is that we can't really assume anything about anime Plasma based on game Plasma.

Intresting to see Meowth battling here, it would awesome if he got a new move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom