• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview BW125 - Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean
Airs: 9th of May.
Source: 2ch.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Generic filler with lots of Cilan showcase. To add some flavour (and remove some filler), put in Burgundy and same change to Cilan's Poke/move roster.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
All these new DA episodes sound like boring, generic fillers. Can't we have something exciting?

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
This is probably the episode coinciding with the Detective Cilan image on that Da! scan. Since a Purrloin is expected to appear in this episode, hopefully the writers might be able to inform us exactly why Cilan doesn't like the species very much.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita
Animation director: Atsushi Ogata

Dragon Master
Reaction score
Hope we'll get some interesting events in this episode, as we know how the episode focusing in Cilan's skills as a sommelier has the end.
I hope for him to get a new pokemon. Unless it is more possible to not happen.

Anyway, as for the title it seems an interesting episode.

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
If this ties in to that picture from the promo, then hopefully they'll finally explain what's up with his fear of Purrloin.

Watch it be something nonsensical and bullshitty...

realisation
Reaction score
I'm relieved there is some Dento focus about here, even though I hope it would focus more on his Sommeliering than him being a Detective, however if it does shed some light on the fear of Purrloin, I'll forgive that.

Reaction score
I hope the purrlion fear will be solved in this episode although i would not be surprised if it was a dumb reason.

And I also sorta wished deep down for a moment where a ice pokemon and purlion just so I can see cilan and iris freak out at the same time.

Go for the eyes, Boo!
Reaction score
Well, even if this is a filler, I'm all for another fun-filled Connoisseur Cilan episode. This may, after all, be the last one he'll get. Hopefully, it will finally explain to us why he fears Purrloin, though.

This also sounds like a good opportunity to give Burgundy a comeback, but I kind of doubt that there will be any more of a plotline with their rivalry, so... maybe it wouldn't matter if she doesn't show up, after all.

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Vice-Webmaster
Reaction score
Even if it ends up being filler, I love the Sommelier Detective Dent episodes, they're usually entertaining to watch in the least.

I also would love a Cabernet appearance out of this, ahhh

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
So what were the pokemon on the poster?? Purrloin and Roselia right??

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
I'm not particularly thrilled about this one as the last Sommelier Detective episode wasn't that fun to me either. :/ I'd rather wish Burgundy appeared and we got closure on their rivalry, but I guess Purrloin is good enough too. I'm hoping for some revelation regarding Cilan's detest towards that sneaky little cat. :p But knowing Best Wishes ....

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Purrloin just doesnt fit with the secret ocean room thing! How will they put it in?

Reaction score
Purrloin just doesnt fit with the secret ocean room thing! How will they put it in?
It belongs to someone they encounter in the episode, maybe. Actually, are we sure this is the episode with the Purrloin in it? They might be two separate things.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
It belongs to someone they encounter in the episode, maybe. Actually, are we sure this is the episode with the Purrloin in it? They might be two separate things.
No, we are not sure that it will appear. IIRC, we are not even sure that a Purrloin will appear at all over DA.

Prepared for any diluve
Reaction score
No, we are not sure that it will appear. IIRC, we are not even sure that a Purrloin will appear at all over DA.
The Da! poster foreshadows a Purrloin alongside with Cilan and his catchphrase "It's Tasting Time!".

-edit-

You can see it here. It also shows a Roselia and a Vanillite. Where do they fit with the secret ocean room plot, who knows. @[email protected]

Last edited:
Not-well known member.
Reaction score

From TV-Tokyo's Pokemon trailer page.

Status
Not open for further replies.