• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW125 - Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
decoloraepisodesscan2.png

decoloraepisodesscan1.png

Last edited:
So in that picture, someone is holding up a jewel. Maybe a purrloin steals it somehow and Cilan volunteers to find it?

The jewel's apparently called the 'Liepard's Eye'. Play off cat's eye, presumably. Cat's eye sounds like the name of a gemstone... Huh, a quick look at Wikipedia refers to cat's eye as an alternate name for cymophane, a type of chrysoberyl. Hey, I learned something new today!

Watchog stars again in the episode! WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!

I just can't see how it fits to the plan.

The jewel's apparently called the 'Liepard's Eye'. Play off cat's eye, presumably. Cat's eye sounds like the name of a gemstone... Huh, a quick look at Wikipedia refers to cat's eye as an alternate name for cymophane, a type of chrysoberyl. Hey, I learned something new today!

Also sounds similar to the Pink Panther, which is actually the name of a diamond in those movies that later spawned the cartoon character.

Something called the Marine Cup Tournament is in this episode, apparently before all the detective stuff.

The official summary and the preview video is in Pokemon.co.jp. Yes, the preview of next episode has already uploaded in the official site.

テレビアニメ | ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト

Preview:
-Done by Cilan.
-It's about looking jewels.
-Parker appears.
-Cilan is doing a detective thing.
-Purrloin appears and is scared of Cilan.
-Roselia, Growlithe and Galventula appear.

Definitely this is the Tasting Time episode from the poster.

(Unconfirmed)The Marine Cup tournament is about looking jewels. is something that happens biefly in the ship. How dissapointing!!!

(Unconfirmed)And says that after the tournament end, the eye of Liepard has dissappeared.

Last edited:
The music of the preview is telling us who the culprits are.

EDIT:OMG CAPTAIN HITLER AT 00:10

Once again Roselia isn't drawn to scale.

It's also strange that TRio's Unova theme is playing in the preview when they don't seem to be in this episode.

Purrloin appears and is scared of Cilan.

I think you meant to say that Cilan is afraid of the Purrloin.

Yeah, it seems to Me that this is going to be a Really Weird Episode. In my opinion that does not look like Hitler. And you had probably meant to say that Cilan Was Scared of The Purrloin.

Well, the DA Opening implies that either the Purrloin belongs to Captain Parker or he's going to catch it.

Wait is Parker the Captain of the Ship or is He just a Person Who helps on the Boat.

;-; When his dreams of winning the League crashed, he resorted to a life of crime.

The VA list.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Purrloin
Watchog
Vanillite
Shawl
Ripple
Tide
Parker

Summaries.

"The most valuable jewel in the world, the 'Lepardas' Eye', has disappeared from its cabin. A Miruhog was keep watch at the door, and there's nothing but ocean on the outside, so how could it disappear from this locked room...? Sommelier Detective Dent takes on this Locked Room Mystery!

Ash and co. goes to the "Marine Cup Tournament", a battle tournament on board. After the tournaments concludes, Ripple's collection of jewels was to be displayed. Ripple's partner Choroneko is said to be jealous of the jewel.

On one side, there is another famed jewel collector on the boat named Shore/Shawl/Shaull, who persistently ask Ripple to hand over the jewel only to be turned down again. After the tournament, the most important jewel "Liepard's Eye" has disappeared, even under Miruhog's watch. Who could have done it? It's Sommelier Detective Dent to the rescue."

Last edited:
So far there's no indication we'll find out about the whole Cilan/Purrloin past/backstory in this episode, which is a shame because that's the one thing I wanna see revealed before Best Wishes comes to its closure. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom