• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW125 - Sommelier Detective Dent! The Secret Room of the Ocean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of it, it seems like it will be one of those instantly forgettable episodes. I hope it has some funny moments at least. I'm not really interested in why Cilan fears Purrlion, to be honest :I

I wonder if Ash is going to lose this little tournament too? :p

What little Tournament are you talking about. You are really Confusing Me.

What little Tournament are you talking about. You are really Confusing Me.

Ash and co. goes to the "Marine Cup Tournament", a battle tournament on board. After the tournaments concludes, Ripple's collection of jewels was to be displayed. Ripple's partner Choroneko is said to be jealous of the jewel.

It's a tournament on the ship that there on and after it, someone steals one of Ripple's Jewels, The Liepards's Eye.

Ok Thank You, that really did clear that up for me and now I think understand this now.

Preview.
- The extra bit of the preview shows Cilan going into Detective mode and Iris is not really happy, but embarrassed. Ash is excited though.

[video=youtube;FdyVaIi8hGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdyVaIi8hGc[/video]

Iris's reaction face to Cilan going all detective again in the extra bit is hilarious.

So far there's no indication we'll find out about the whole Cilan/Purrloin past/backstory in this episode, which is a shame because that's the one thing I wanna see revealed before Best Wishes comes to its closure. :/

looks to be another one of those not meant to be solved mysteries.

You mean the Rocket trio can be in-character and still *not* appear in every single episode? :eek:

1-68_zps4ddb2490.png

This scene alone will make the episode worth watching. XD

1-68_zps4ddb2490.png

This scene alone will make the episode worth watching. XD

Really? A 2 second scene in a 20 min episode of Iris doing what she usually does in these situations make the episode worth watching lol?

Really? A 2 second scene in a 20 min episode of Iris doing what she usually does in these situations make the episode worth watching lol?
Never underestimate the power of an Iris fan. :p

Dunno, tbh, I'm not feeling very optimistic about this episode. Maybe because the last detective episode disappointed me so much. :/ This could be a very good episode if done right. Anyway, as long as Dento acknowledges in this episode that Purrloin isn't all that bad (or maybe says not all Purrloin are bad), I'll be happy since that'd be some actual development for his character.

Never underestimate the power of an Iris fan. :p

Dunno, tbh, I'm not feeling very optimistic about this episode. Maybe because the last detective episode disappointed me so much. :/ This could be a very good episode if done right. Anyway, as long as Dento acknowledges in this episode that Purrloin isn't all that bad (or maybe says not all Purrloin are bad), I'll be happy since that'd be some actual development for his character.

Heh.

If anything I think this will be Cilan's equivalent to Iris' Ferroseed episode. Maybe.

I'm more interested in who's gonna win the tournament in the beginning of the episode, and if the writers are gonna have Ash lose again lol. :p

Why am I getting vibes of one of those awful animated Titanic movies after watching that preview? Probably the setting and the whole jewel heist theme.

You mean the Rocket trio can be in-character and still *not* appear in every single episode? :eek:

Fine by me!

If they can't play a role, they shouldn't show up at all. I got more than enough of their bullshit in DP, thank you.

Why am I getting vibes of one of those awful animated Titanic movies after watching that preview? Probably the setting and the whole jewel heist theme.

Just as long as a dog-pokemon doesn't randomly break into a rap song or a tentacled pokemon with a dog nose who has a death scene but comes back alive & well with no explanation.

Personally, I wish this was the work of none other than the Phantom Thief & master of disguise, Brody (even though there's no possibility whatsoever) :crush:

Last edited:
The preview officially made me more excited about this episode. Looks like Cilan will now attempt to solve a *real* mystery. Lol.

I do hope this episode will divulge the secrets of Cilan's fear of Purrloin just to solve *that* mystery. Though if it doesn't, that's fine, too.

Just as long as a dog-pokemon doesn't randomly break into a rap song

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That just made my Day :)

Anyway i do hope we get to see why Cilan Hates the "evil Kitty" pokemon. maybe the purloin going after the guys face is an inclination. And it looks like we have ANOTHER flipping WATCHOG as a Co star...

Smash Preview
- A Liepard shows in a fantasy.
- Cilan uses a Magnifying Glass
- A shadowy figure of a Pokemon steals the jewel.

Here is the preview video link.

[video=youtube;iSZWOE1gP1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSZWOE1gP1A[/video]

Last edited:
SammyW27 said:
Dogasu said:
Fine by me!

If they can't play a role, they shouldn't show up at all. I got more than enough of their bullshit in DP, thank you.

My sarcasm probably didn't come across very well, with this being text-only and all, but I wasn't being serious. So many of the people who defended the BW Rocket trio would talk about how it was OK that they had no personality because at least they didn't appear in every episode, acting as if them showing up when they weren't wanted was somehow caused by them being goofy. And, as I've been saying for years now, it was never an either / or situation; they could keep their old personalities and *also* not appear in every single episode. And what do ya know, it looks like I was right after all.

(also, I completely disagree that their role in DP was in any way "bullshit," but that's a discussion for another thread)

How about Detective Dent solves the mystery of why he is afraid of Choroneko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom