• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview BW127 - Phantom Island! The Zoroark in the Fog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Cyrus

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
Re: BW??? - Meowth and Zoroark

So the almighty pre release pseudo mascot of gen 5 is gonna anime debut in a filler. good job writers.

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score

I'm glad that Zoroark is finally getting a debut. This might be an interesting episode, but it may be a bore to watch possessed/evil Meowth after the events of BW119.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score

I'm glad that Zoroark is finally getting a debut. This might be an interesting episode, but it may be a bore to watch possessed/evil Meowth after the events of BW119.

Just that. How many times do they have to pull the posessed Meowth trick?
The Pokemon gang situated below, however, makes me wonder the purpose of the episode.

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score

It could be evil mastermind Meowth with Zoroark in his bidding, for all we know.

みさあき

ポケモンマスター
Reaction score

[post copy yay! does that mean that RD is going to steal Zoroaku or is this a Nyasu only type job? it might be interesting if it was like the Pokemon theft in the train chase episode]

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score

Things are just getting better and better.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score

Things are just getting better and better.

I am sorry, but Meowth getting posessed again right after BW119 doesn't look "better" to me...

97SaturnSL1

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score

this has a lot of good potential or this could end VERY badly for zoroark

みさあき

ポケモンマスター
Reaction score

What if Zoroaku were to join Rocket-dan? ;p

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score

Well look who's back

...years too late

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score

This is not Garden Grotto.

Plus, I doubt that such a smart Pokemon as Zoroark would side with such a Goldfish Poop Gang as Team Rocket...

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score

Zoroark creates a giant illusion of him/herself surrounded in a big cloud of smog as Ash and co. are on a ship.

[video=youtube;bmszqIfdfzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmszqIfdfzk[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyG-AsI8NGg

Last edited:

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score

A link to a different clip from the Smash program shows that the Zoroark in this episode evolved from a Zorua.

[video=youtube;PyG-AsI8NGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyG-AsI8NGg[/video]

Now speculation time.

It's a wild theory, but I am thinking that some of the pokemon in these clips are illusions created by Zoroark. The Smash preview of Decolora Adventures shows what appears to be James' first Victreebel sucking on Meowth's head, which is not plausible since it is supposedly in Johto with its lover. (The Victreebel could be wild and from a different episode, but most of the clips in this segment of the show are from this episode. Furthermore, Meowth is separated from Jessie and James here, and the small probability of Meowth being with Pikachu/Oshawott/Axew makes it unlikely that this could happen in another episode.) I can see the Victreebel in the video being an illusion (just like giant Meowth and the food).

I'm also thinking Ash seeing his Butterfree again is another of those illusions. On the Da! scan from a few weeks ago, the words underneath the image state "Sayonara?," hinting at something other than Ash and Butterfree's reunion.

Last edited:

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score

Butterfree being just an illusion, a ploy to mess with Ash's emotions by using one of his oldest friends? If that's the case, then I like this Zorua/Zoroark. Though I hope the Zorua was just using an illusion to fake evolution, just to mess with us.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score

I don't think those are all the same episode though.

The Victreebel just seems like a wild one to me, not James'.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Re: BW127? - Meowth and Zoroark

[video=youtube;O1il3KQfBjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1il3KQfBjA[/video]

decoloraepisodesscan1.png

Last edited:

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Re: BW127? - Meowth and Zoroark

How do we know that it's 127?