• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW128: Rotom VS Dr. Okido!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
IU9CdjU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW128? Oak and Rotom

That would make sense, though, why would his hair turn into a square?

That would make sense, though, why would his hair turn into a square?

I think it's like a circle, or a dome shape hairstyle. The top is cut off and I can see that it is a bit round in some parts.

I hope this Rotom isn't a mischievous one.

Generic filler needed to showcase Rotom... and Oak.

Rotom hasn't been seen in an anime episode since 2008, so it isn't that bad. I coiuldn't care less if Professor Oak catches anything here, since he barely appears on-screen anyway.

Oak with an Afro thanks to the electric shock from Rotom. I love it. Otherwise, Oak catching a Pokemon? That's.......odd. I wonder why?

This takes place on Mutoro Island?

Oh haha, it's "Rotom", but with the characters switched around.

That's not clever in the slightest.

Oh well, Rotom is a nice Pokemon.

Decolora_Scan_3_zps6023ef8d.png

Generic filler needed to showcase Rotom... and Oak.

Since rotom can turn into a lawn mower, oven, washer, fan, and Fridge. i wonder if this may by chance be happend to be sponcered by SEARS? Otherwise it doesnt seem too interesting

This takes place on Mutoro Island?

Oh haha, it's "Rotom", but with the characters switched around.

That's not clever in the slightest.

Oh well, Rotom is a nice Pokemon.

Kind of weird since Rotom itself is "motor" switched around.

Nice to see Oak outside the lab and interacting with Pokemon and stuff again. Maybe he wants to capture it for his research or something? Hmmm....possible new Rotom form later?

Nice to see Oak outside the lab and interacting with Pokemon and stuff again. Maybe he wants to capture it for his research or something? Hmmm....possible new Rotom form later?
Nah, Rotom will turn to Oak's slave.

"Oh, it's so good to cut the grass that way~"

Which reminds me, this would be one of the few times I would love so hard if Meowth had wonders again about getting one for Giovanni.

Except it's pretty much confirmed Oak catches it lol.
That doesn't really make the episode important. Oak could have caught Rotom at any time, and we don't know how much of it we'll see in the future. None of Oak's Pokémon has appeared more than once.

Except it's pretty much confirmed Oak catches it lol.
That doesn't really make the episode important. Oak could have caught Rotom at any time, and we don't know how much of it we'll see in the future. None of Oak's Pokémon has appeared more than once.

And yet we know he's battling Rotom with a pokemon so clearly someone is reappearing.

No episode with a important character appearing or a capture is a filler, simple as that.

And yet we know he's battling Rotom with a pokemon so clearly someone is reappearing.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were a previously unseen Pokémon. I don't see Oak using Dragonite, and neither Pidgey nor its evolutions would be effective against Rotom. Charmeleon would be nice, but a reference to Movie 4 seems unlikely.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it were a previously unseen Pokémon. I don't see Oak using Dragonite, and neither Pidgey nor its evolutions would be effective against Rotom. Charmeleon would be nice, but a reference to Movie 4 seems unlikely.

Definitely won't be a filler if he shows two new pokemon lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom