• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview BW129 - The Pirate King of the Decolora Islands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg

I was requested to make this on another forums(might as well do it here also) though I thought it was somehow involved with the Meowth/Zoroark episode.

But yeah, there's a Croconaw with some Water Pokemon here.

What's that now? 10 Best Wishes Da! episodes shown? Out of about 20 or so? Darn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiplet

Reaction score
Re: BW??? - Croconaw

Ugh, Croconaw... This makes me think of Totodile...

Now when Charizard has returned and possibly Butterfree will too, can't we please have Totodile come back too? :<

mwetwe

The Fire type :)
Reaction score

If (and its only if at the moment) Butterfree does return, it will be one of those encounters where its a small reunion and then they are off again.

But pokemon has gone all nostalgic, I do like this but they are kind of overdoing it. first charizard, next clair and portentially butterfree.

Crocanaw looks intresting, looks like hes on a mission :p

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score

Hmm I really do not know what to think here.

Yamadora

Reaction score

I'm already excited about this episode. Because Croconaw's my favorite Pokémon.

Moe

Reaction score

The picture makes it look a bit like it's a gang of water Pokemon led by the Croconaw.

Ducklett seem to be a bit typecast so it is annoying that this episode looks like it will reinforce that. Octillary will make for a good tasting time at least, but I think there's been more than enough from the Marill line over the years.

I certainly don't predict anything related to Ash's Totodile - but it'd be nice if Ash remembers him.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score

Please, I can't stand one more fan wave if they bring Totodile back as well and evolve it!

PockyAddict

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her

^^ I agree with you on that. I really hope they are'nt pulling a cyndaquil.

Supreme Leader Palpitoad

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score

Please bring Totodile back and please dont evolve him! Then I wonder if Totodile can dance like Michael Jackson because hes pretty good at dancing.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

BW129.png BW129.png

This episode has an airdate and title.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score

The title is.

The Pirate King of the Decolora Archipelago

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score

So the anime is taking notes from One Piece now?

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score

So the anime is taking notes from One Piece now?

Yeah, I guess Croconaw found the treasure.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Pirates of Penzance and their pirate king.

Could be, but in One Piece there are a group of pirates that once had a raft and in their crew theres.

Blackbeard: The captain = Croconaw

Van Auger: The Marksman/Shooter = Octillery

Lafitte: A member who has wings = Ducklett

Multiple members who are Giants/Generally big = Azumarill(Pretty big Pokemon, but compared to Ducklett and Octillery).

Unless you already knew that. I know it's probably not a direct reference, but there are some similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.