• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW129 - The Pirate King of the Decolora Islands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg

I was requested to make this on another forums(might as well do it here also) though I thought it was somehow involved with the Meowth/Zoroark episode.

But yeah, there's a Croconaw with some Water Pokemon here.

What's that now? 10 Best Wishes Da! episodes shown? Out of about 20 or so? Darn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW??? - Croconaw

Ugh, Croconaw... This makes me think of Totodile...

Now when Charizard has returned and possibly Butterfree will too, can't we please have Totodile come back too? :<

If (and its only if at the moment) Butterfree does return, it will be one of those encounters where its a small reunion and then they are off again.

But pokemon has gone all nostalgic, I do like this but they are kind of overdoing it. first charizard, next clair and portentially butterfree.

Crocanaw looks intresting, looks like hes on a mission :p

Hmm I really do not know what to think here.

I'm already excited about this episode. Because Croconaw's my favorite Pokémon.

The picture makes it look a bit like it's a gang of water Pokemon led by the Croconaw.

Ducklett seem to be a bit typecast so it is annoying that this episode looks like it will reinforce that. Octillary will make for a good tasting time at least, but I think there's been more than enough from the Marill line over the years.

I certainly don't predict anything related to Ash's Totodile - but it'd be nice if Ash remembers him.

Please, I can't stand one more fan wave if they bring Totodile back as well and evolve it!

^^ I agree with you on that. I really hope they are'nt pulling a cyndaquil.

Please bring Totodile back and please dont evolve him! Then I wonder if Totodile can dance like Michael Jackson because hes pretty good at dancing.

BW129.png BW129.png

This episode has an airdate and title.

The title is.

The Pirate King of the Decolora Archipelago

So the anime is taking notes from One Piece now?

So the anime is taking notes from One Piece now?

Yeah, I guess Croconaw found the treasure.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Pirates of Penzance and their pirate king.

Could be, but in One Piece there are a group of pirates that once had a raft and in their crew theres.

Blackbeard: The captain = Croconaw

Van Auger: The Marksman/Shooter = Octillery

Lafitte: A member who has wings = Ducklett

Multiple members who are Giants/Generally big = Azumarill(Pretty big Pokemon, but compared to Ducklett and Octillery).

Unless you already knew that. I know it's probably not a direct reference, but there are some similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom