• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW129: The Pirate Kings of the Decolora Archipelago!

The Darumakka stuff at the end...now *that* was unnecessary.

I don't think so with how it made the group look good for taking the job as Jenny's, but it did come out of nowhere.

Just happy to see some Alligates screentime. He's such an awesome Pokémon. And my favorite, too.

The Darumakka stuff at the end...now *that* was unnecessary.

I don't think so with how it made the group look good for taking the job as Jenny's, but it did come out of nowhere.

They could have shown that the group had reformed by having them participate in the battle against the Rocket trio. The Rocket pokemon could incapacitate Pikachu and the others somehow and then Alligates and the others could have come to their rescue. It would extended the battle, shown the Rocket trio aren't complete pushovers, *and* show that the pirate gang had reformed. Those Darumakka weren't needed.

Yeah, the Darumaka thing was too random at the end of the episode, and that time could have been used for the gang to blast off TRio.

Though, for the first half of the episode, I was SURE that they stole the food in order to feed some sick Totodile, Azurill, Remoraid and Ducklett babies :))

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom